Debunk Evolution Thread

Nope, because like I have provided here, evolution has scientific evidence supporting it. Creationism has faith supporting it.

They have fossils of bones. They don't know what from. (and that's undeniable) They've catalogued them and now we have solid facts.

So, fossils of bones we don't know what they're from = facts. Good.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They have fossils of bones. They don't know what from. (and that's undeniable) They've catalogued them and now we have solid facts.

So, fossils of bones we don't know what they're from = facts. Good.

I've provided links to websites here where you can find much more evidence than just fossils. I'm not doing all of the work for you. If you want to learn about it, go read up. Otherwise you can pretend like it is not true.

Who says we don't know what they're from? If you are saying that because we weren't there and can only compare the fossils we have, that we don't know if they're from the same animal...then how in the heck can you even support your own beliefs? Your own beliefs are based on FAITH. You can not prove that God created this earth, no one can. Scientists provide three different skulls that appear to be the same animal changing over time though, and you claim we have no way of knowing whether or not they are the same animal?

I don't know what else we can discuss at this point. Evolution is science, and has evidence supporting it. Creationism is not science, and has no evidence supporting it. That's what I believe, it's not what you believe. We will just have to agree to disagree because the debate seems to have come to a standstill IMO.

I'll end with this and rebut/retort no more:

Romans 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

So, I simply chose some time ago to do it this side of death. But make no mistake, we all shall do it.

Enjoyed the banter, I'm out!:thumb:

I'll end with this and rebut/retort no more:

Romans 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

So, I simply chose some time ago to do it this side of death. But make no mistake, we all shall do it.

Enjoyed the banter, I'm out!:thumb:

I have been saved since I was 12 or 13. I believe in God and I believe I have a spot in heaven. The fact that I believe evolution is occurring on this earth does not affect that.

But that is just a guess in reality. You have nothing to back that up.

I know you're speaking of creation and I'm going back to the very beginning, but to me the two are inseparable. Unless you can prove (or even give a plausible theory) that life, or even matter, can be created from nothingness without the hand of a supernatural being involved, then there is no reason to debate God's involvment in what came after.

I know you're speaking of creation and I'm going back to the very beginning, but to me the two are inseparable. Unless you can prove (or even give a plausible theory) that life, or even matter, can be created from nothingness without the hand of a supernatural being involved, then there is no reason to debate God's involvment in what came after.

I'm not denying that God created earth and everything on it. I believe that. I'm just saying there is no way to prove it scientifically.

The question is more metaphysical then anything. It comes down to the idea of existence. Creationism answers the question of where did it all start, evolution tells us why and how we became this way.

I see them as compatible, but I don't know why some people are so reluctant to possibly accept both. I truly believe God could work through evolution.

God bless your heart, HB. But you are trying to convince folks who think the Scientific Method is making a woman from a rib. You could show scientific fact after scientific fact, and you will be refuted. Fossils, carbon dating, doesn't matter.. if it's science, it is looked at as threat to their supernatural , faith-centered belief system.

You are as a salmon, my friend, swimming upstream against a current of the paranormal and paranoia. Unlike the salmon, you won't enjoy the fruits of your sojourn.

You are as a salmon, my friend, swimming upstream against a current of the paranormal and paranoia. Unlike the salmon, you won't enjoy the fruits of your sojourn.

Aren't you the same guy who has said things like 99% of America would be against the people on here who are pro-Creationism? So wouldn't they be swimming upstream?

The question is more metaphysical then anything. It comes down to the idea of existence. Creationism answers the question of where did it all start, evolution tells us why and how we became this way.

I see them as compatible, but I don't know why some people are so reluctant to possibly accept both. I truly believe God could work through evolution.

What people have to understand is that without evidence, people who do not believe in God will never believe in Creationism. You can't just say to an Athiest or people of religions that do not believe in one God, that the earth was created because there is no other explanation. That doesn't work for them, unless you have something to back it up.