Debunk Evolution Thread

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know the proof that man evolved from apes.

I would like to know the proof that man evolved from a poodle of goo.

I think you can close this one. The debunking is complete. :D

Is there any proof to your satisfaction that any life forms have evolved and continue to evolve to this very day?

Is there any proof to your satisfaction that any life forms have evolved and continue to evolve to this very day?

Evolving or adapting.

Evolving is moving from one species to another, correct? Apes to man.

Adapting is changing attributes to survive in nature, correct?

I want to have a clear understanding of what you are calling evolution.

I for one cannot believe that anyone could support the idea that every creature mutated from 1 common ancestor. The number of mutations to arrive at every living creature on earth is super-astronomical,. To believe this is so unimaginable to me.

No scientific law allows something to evolve from nothing. If there was nothing in the universe to begin with, obviously nothing could happen to cause anything to appear.

If you can't get something from nothing, it's pointless thinking you can accurately explain the next step. Juggle the figures any way you like, but without a Creator you are not going to get anything, let alone everything.

I believe that the evidence is stronger for those who believe the Bible's account of creation — that in the beginning God created the world and all the major types of creatures to reproduce “after their kind”.

In Expelled, I thought, and so did Ben Stein, it ironic that Dawkins, one of the world's foremost proponents of Darwinism, explained creation of man away by intelligent life coming from another world and seeding this planet but thought it was moronic and stupid to think that God did what he thinks an alien did.

I thought the same thing when I watched Expelled. Dawkins was willing to say that any possible explanation was plausible to him as long as that explanation did not include "God". As you stated it was reasonable to him that it could be an "intelligent being", that seeded life. "Intelligent Being" = God

So did you close your participation to the thread or searching for the proof I requested?

Creationists admit that we cannot prove God created man but accept it on faith.

Evolutionists say evolution is a proven fact. I would like to know the proof of ape to man, puddle of goo to ape to man.

I do find it very interesing that the scientific community is so scared and angered by the thought of creationism being researched to see if it can be proven.

Man did not evolve from apes...

Man and apes evolved from a similar ape-like primate...

Look up the history of the Hominidae scientific family. Its not as clear cut as just saying man evolved from apes.

First of all,

Why does everyone always assume that evolution automatically means man evolved from apes?

Who said man evolved from a puddle of goo?

Question for all the creationists....

If God is capable of creating everything out of nowhere, why would He not be able to have a process of evolution???

:thumb:

I believe God wanted humans to grow and learn and develop.