Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caracter going pro...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oops, I miss read it. I thought it said Carter going pro.

 

Good Luck DC:thumb:

See ya big guy, thanks for freeing up a much needed scholarship...

He didn't have a choice. Rick said he was leaving reguardless if he was going pro or not. I hate this for the kid he is not ready. He may get drafted 2nd round.

He didn't have a choice. Rick said he was leaving reguardless if he was going pro or not. I hate this for the kid he is not ready. He may get drafted 2nd round.

I think he should be ecstatic if he gets drafted in the second round.

He didn't have a choice. Rick said he was leaving reguardless if he was going pro or not. I hate this for the kid he is not ready. He may get drafted 2nd round.

 

Yeah, in the NBDL draft. :thumb:

Yeah, in the NBDL draft. :thumb:

 

Nice cheap shot. You might find it interesting to know that DC, in limited action, has better numbers than any big man on UK's team. With the exception of Patterson.

 

If he does get drafted, it is on potential alone.

Nice cheap shot. You might find it interesting to know that DC, in limited action, has better numbers than any big man on UK's team. With the exception of Patterson.

 

If he does get drafted, it is on potential alone.

 

For one thing, its not a cheap shot. For another thing, UK's big men have nothing to do with this thread. I'm pretty sure his numbers are a joke in comparison to Patrick Patterson (well except for one number - lbs.). The NBA won't see alot of potential in a lazy, fat power forward that doesn't even start on his college team.

How is this news? It's been very settled for some time. College isn't right for DC, Pitino's done what he can for him, and Pitino had to have a hard, yes-or-no answer during Samardo Samuels' recruitment.

 

DC will be paid to play basketball. Maybe he makes the NBA, maybe he doesn't. I have some faith that eventually his talent will out.

I like U of L, but Derrick is nowhere near close to being at an NBA level. He won't get drafted, he'll go to the NBDL and may just be able to make it in the future. He lacks discipline in the most primative of ways. I hope he finds it, but I venture that DC will end up the butt of a "do you remember that big guy who got suspended indefinately, but played one game later? What was his name", almost all major programs end up with this sort of player, every now and then. One thing that amuses me, is the love that Pitino gets on recruiting. He misses more so, or at best as much as he makes a hit in his recruits.

The NBA won't see alot of potential in a lazy, fat power forward that doesn't even start on his college team.

 

Lazy is something that DC is hardly anymore. Why don't you lose 60 lbs. and then come talk to me. Laziness doesn't equate in that situation.

I like U of L, but Derrick is nowhere near close to being at an NBA level. He won't get drafted, he'll go to the NBDL and may just be able to make it in the future. He lacks discipline in the most primative of ways. I hope he finds it, but I venture that DC will end up the butt of a "do you remember that big guy who got suspended indefinately, but played one game later? What was his name", almost all major programs end up with this sort of player, every now and then. One thing that amuses me, is the love that Pitino gets on recruiting. He misses more so, or at best as much as he makes a hit in his recruits.

 

I agree with this and I want to add that I hope it works out best for him. I just don't think he's ready for the NBA.

Lazy is something that DC is hardly anymore. Why don't you lose 60 lbs. and then come talk to me. Laziness doesn't equate in that situation.

 

I have lost 60 lbs. in the last 6 months. Bet you didn't expect that :thumb:

I agree that DC WAS very lazy, but he isn't anymore. He is still very immature.

^ Good for you, that's truly awesome.....then you know how much work it took. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.