Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caracter going pro...

Featured Replies

I agree that DC WAS very lazy, but he isn't anymore. He is still very immature.

 

And I'll admit that I haven't kept up with him enough to know his work ethic lately. His laziness has been well documented in the past, though. :thumb:

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ Good for you, that's truly awesome.....then you know how much work it took. :thumb:

 

I honestly didn't know he had lost 60 pounds, but yes, you have to be hardcore to accomplish that type of weight loss. :thumb:

Nice cheap shot. You might find it interesting to know that DC, in limited action, has better numbers than any big man on UK's team. With the exception of Patterson.

 

If he does get drafted, it is on potential alone.

So DC doesn't have better numbers then any of UK's big man. :D

So DC doesn't have better numbers then any of UK's big man. :D

 

I said with the exception of Patterson.

 

:eek:

For one thing, its not a cheap shot. For another thing, UK's big men have nothing to do with this thread. I'm pretty sure his numbers are a joke in comparison to Patrick Patterson (well except for one number - lbs.). The NBA won't see alot of potential in a lazy, fat power forward that doesn't even start on his college team.

 

I am also pretty sure he could produce the same stats as Patterson if he played 39 minutes a game like PP. But that isn't the point of the thread. Plus I said with the exception of Patterson. That means not including him.;)

 

I also did not know his was fat, nor lazy. You must know him personally.

I am also pretty sure he could produce the same stats as Patterson if he played 39 minutes a game like PP. But that isn't the point of the thread. Plus I said with the exception of Patterson. That means not including him.;)

 

I also did not know his was fat, nor lazy. You must know him personally.

 

Dude, just let it go. It has been all over the news that he is fat and lazy. Even the U of L guys are saying the same stuff. Its good for him that he is working harder now, but he still isn't ready for the NBA.:thumb:

Read my first take, I said the only way he gets drafted is on potential. NOT performance.

I never said he was ready for the NBA.

Personally, I have always thought he was a bit overhyped. I also feel like some of the issues RP has disciplined him for at UofL would of went unnoticed at other universities. The only thing ever reported about him was that he was late and missed curfews.

It's not like he was getting busted for drugs, gettin DUI's etc.

Caracter right now is just one giant bundle of raw talent. I think money has been the only motivation he's ever had and if he truly starts trying to work on his game at the next level he 100% has the potential to be a great NBA player. Whether that happens or not is a whole different story...

How is this news? It's been very settled for some time. College isn't right for DC, Pitino's done what he can for him, and Pitino had to have a hard, yes-or-no answer during Samardo Samuels' recruitment.

 

DC will be paid to play basketball. Maybe he makes the NBA, maybe he doesn't. I have some faith that eventually his talent will out.

 

This sounds like a repeat of the Roderick Rhodes scenario at UK. The kid is not ready to leave a stable college setting.............can't see anything good coming from this for Caracter.

This sounds like a repeat of the Roderick Rhodes scenario at UK. The kid is not ready to leave a stable college setting.............can't see anything good coming from this for Caracter.

 

 

That is Ricks game and he makes the rules....no matter if it hurts the kid.

^ Rick has gone way, way out of his way looking out for Caracter....at some point you have to set him free. I don't often commend Rick for much, this is something that I do support.

RP is in a bad situation with Caracter and he has no one to blame but himself. I think its a good idea for him to set the kid free. He did all he could and more.

All this RP stuff, has me confused... :lol:

Nice cheap shot. You might find it interesting to know that DC, in limited action, has better numbers than any big man on UK's team. With the exception of Patterson.

 

If he does get drafted, it is on potential alone.

 

Is that some kind of accomplishment?

Pitino really has no choice. DC was more of a distraction than anything to the team and its time for him to go in one way or another. FWIW, I heard class and grades weren't one of his strong points anyway, so that could be another reason to go. Anybody else think when the season is over the kid never shows his face on campus?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.