Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caracter going pro...

Featured Replies

I am saying he will get drafted in the NBA, but there have been stranger things happen. Sometimes I don't always see why guys get drafted. Somtimes it is a hope and a pray to see if they live up. Someone might take a chance on him.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Try watching Caracter sometime, he can actually dribble the ball fairly well, he has a pretty darn good jump shot that he never uses and he can bang with the best. His potential is unlimited but like I said, it's completely up to him on how far he takes his career.

 

He does have potential, but what are the odds he ever reaches it?

He does have potential, but what are the odds he ever reaches it?

 

He sounds like about a dozen guys in the country. Some do and some do not. Randolph Morris had the same reputation as him at one time.

He does have potential, but what are the odds he ever reaches it?

Good question, we'll just have to wait and find out...

He sounds like about a dozen guys in the country. Some do and some do not. Randolph Morris had the same reputation as him at one time.

For as bad as Randolph was, Caracter may have him beat in the head case department.

For as bad as Randolph was, Caracter may have him beat in the head case department.

 

I dont think there is a doubt. Randolph didnt cause the problems off the court that DC has. Sure, the enter the draft and come back thing was a bad move, but its not really a behavior problem with him.

For as bad as Randolph was, Caracter may have him beat in the head case department.

DC definitely has Morris beat in that department. I would even take Morris as the better player right now, but DC definitely has a better potential upside. That's why I'm so frustrated with him...

So are you saying Pitino is getting rid of DC so Samuels would come to UL?
No, I'm not. This is a decision that was arrived at together... and the demand wasn't that Caracter leave, it's that he make a decision, so that Rick would know where he stood roster-wise. Barring a run much deeper in the tournament, the decisions on going pro or staying have been made at this point by all the players.

Caracter is developing into a good collegiate low post player but at 6'8" with bad hands, questionable basketball IQ and no mid-range jump shot, he gets lost among many NBA wannabees. Work ethic is a question. I don't know and I don't mean to imply anything but often when a player announces his departure, it has to do with sub-par academics. Anyone know?

Caracter is developing into a good collegiate low post player but at 6'8" with bad hands, questionable basketball IQ and no mid-range jump shot, he gets lost among many NBA wannabees. Work ethic is a question. I don't know and I don't mean to imply anything but often when a player announces his departure, it has to do with sub-par academics. Anyone know?

He has a pretty decent mid-range jumper.

He has a pretty decent mid-range jumper.

 

No better than decent. I respect what the kid has done in losinfgweight and all but I just can't see an NBA club taking a chance on him. His resume is very spotty.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.