Obama antichrist? LOL

I think it's a sad statement on some Christians in America today that judge Senator Obama as a Muslim based on his name. Churches give millions each year to evangelize to Muslims, Buddhists, Pagans, etc. There are as many Christian Hussein's, Ali's, Obama's, as there are Smiths, Jones, and Clark's.

Who said this was Christians?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any truth to him attending the Muslim school? I've heard that from several people, but never heard it from an actual source, I don't believe that makes him a Muslim I'm just curious if he actually ever even went to school there.

Is there any truth to him attending the Muslim school? I've heard that from several people, but never heard it from an actual source, I don't believe that makes him a Muslim I'm just curious if he actually ever even went to school there.

Good question. Kind of like if you attend a Catholic school, does that make you Catholic? Does attending BYU make Jim McMahon Mormon? Does going to the Cumberlands make one a Baptist?

Hold on....are you guys all saying he is NOT the Anti-Christ? :fire: I was sure that he was.

HHS Dad hadn't thought about Hillary being the :devil:, I just always assumed it would be a man, but I think you may be right the more I think about it. I mean every time she changes geographic regions of the country she seems to begin to speak in tongues:D.

He attended a school in Indonesia which has a Muslim majority but it's not a madrassa.

Correct. Indonesia has the 4th largest population in the world and is 88% Muslim, making it the largest Muslim population in the world. When Obama's mother returned to the states, I believe he attended a Catholic school.

Correct. Indonesia has the 4th largest population in the world and is 88% Muslim, making it the largest Muslim population in the world. When Obama's mother returned to the states, I believe he attended a Catholic school.

Well now I'm definitely not going to vote for him!! :lol:

This is the type of garbage that makes politics in America a scary thing now. It happens to everyone if you look long enough. Were do you think it comes from the most?

Go ahead and say it. But be prepared to back up your opinion.

I was asking a ligit question. Because to be honest I don't know who is the worst about it. My first reaction is that it would be the far right because of Rush and people like that. But then you have the Clinton machine on the other side. So I was really wondering what people thought.

I was asking a ligit question. Because to be honest I don't know who is the worst about it. My first reaction is that it would be the far right because of Rush and people like that. But then you have the Clinton machine on the other side. So I was really wondering what people thought.

This is the religous right at their best, or worst I'm not really sure which.

This is the religous right at their best, or worst I'm not really sure which.

I could speculate (and some commentators have) that this is the work of Clinton's political allies. However, that would be almost as unfair as your knee jerk reaction accusing the religious right.

On second thought, it would not be as bad. What, in your opinion, could the religious right gain by such an e-mail?