Sean Salisbury Quits ESPN

:dancingpa

Sean Salisbury: “I want to thank ESPN for 12 great years of talking football on TV and the radio. I have grown as much as I can at ESPN and decided to expand my horizons. I have created a brand and it’s time to expand into other opportunities in TV, radio, Internet, publishing, movies and public speaking, among others. My resume speaks for itself as a football analyst, and I believe I can talk all sports with the best of them.”

ESPN’s statement: “Sean Salisbury has made many contributions to our efforts for the past 12 years. We thank him and wish him all the best.”

Thank God!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't stand Salisbury.....mainly because when he wold give all this insight and opinion on current "stars", I was like yo...Sean you threw for 3800 yards in 40 games, with 19 touches and 19 picks...SHUT UP ....

Doesn't matter, because HE PLAYED THE GAME! (with all apologies due to Tracy Jones) :lol:

He created a brand? What brand? The people he ran off from watching ESPN that now watch only the NFL Network for NFL news?

He's going to explore movies? :lol: You have to be kidding me.

You didn't see the classic "Benchwarmers"? He's an excellent actor....:rolleyes:

I do not know how much you guys watch ESPN, but they worked that guy to death. It was nothing for him to be on the Midnight Sportscenter, then be up the next morning to co-host Mike and Mike, then go do NFL Primetime, and then back to work on Christmas Eve and Day. I am a big ESPN radio guy as well, and one evening he was co-hosting the Gamenight show that goes until 1:00 a.m. EST, then had to be back the next morning for Mike and Mike around 4:00 a.m. EST. :lol: Those working for ESPN said it was a scheduling mistake so they sent him home around 11:00 p.m.