Highland's #1 in the 9th

I disagree with you about matchups. I think Highlands depth is the key to these wins. Highlands is very talented (they have 5 girls that play on the same AAU team all summer). Plus they have other talented players. Conner has been going 6 deep (sometimes 7) and I believe a team with Highlands depth has been a big factor.

I'm not sure about all of the rules regarding AAU, but is that allowed? I thought I head somewhere that you are only able to have 3 players from the same school on an AAU team. Maybe that is only in Ohio?

I'm not sure about all of the rules regarding AAU, but is that allowed? I thought I head somewhere that you are only able to have 3 players from the same school on an AAU team. Maybe that is only in Ohio?
Never heard of any such rule. These girls have been together since they were 9 or 10. The only rule i heard of is the high school coach can't coach them.

how did they ONLY beat Bellevue by 7 tonight at Bellevue?

I would guess the girls saw the rankings and thought they could just show up.

But, as I always say, I'd much rather play bad and win than to play bad and lose.

That is the rule in Ohio. But it might only be 2 from one school.

I would guess the girls saw the rankings and thought they could just show up.

But, as I always say, I'd much rather play bad and win than to play bad and lose.

I dont think they thought they could show up. Their sophomore center Bekah Towles did not play, which would have have made a big difference. Still they didn't play very well.

An entire HS team can play together in KY during AAU season. In Ohio, an AAU team can have no more than 2 players from the same HS until June 1st and then as many as they want.

Also, the AAU rule is no more than 3 players from out of state can play on a team. Example, KY can have no more than 3 players from Ohio or Indiana on the team.