Rowan County 74 Pike Central 65

Lady Vikings travel to Pike Central and beat the Lady Hawks in their own tournament. Big win for the Lady Vikings on the road! :ylsuper:

Congrats to the Lady Vikings on a big win, I have seen the Pike Central team play and they are a very good team!

Very nice win in what was sure to be a hostile environment!

Hostile environment? I question your use of the words hostile environment. Were you at the game? If you were no assumptions would have to be made. The only hostility I saw came from RC's coach. A real class act, just ask. I believe that some calls are being made to the RC BOE concerning some hostility.

:thumb:

Looks like Rowan must not have had the same officials Montgomery did a few nights before... Big win for RC!

Are you an official, did you see the game? If the answer is NO. Don't whine or complain about something that you know nothing about.:sssh:

Hostile environment? I question your use of the words hostile environment. Were you at the game? If you were no assumptions would have to be made. The only hostility I saw came from RC's coach. A real class act, just ask. I believe that some calls are being made to the RC BOE concerning some hostility.

Hostility.....It was a great victory for the coach. He jumped up and down as he always does at the end of the game after a win. The student section started saying nasty things to him and he blew them a kiss....he was just killing them with kindness after being cursed at and insulted. The PCC student section made fun of the RC fans for the way they cheered, talked nasty to the players and had very inappropriate phrases painted on their backs. So maybe the game film needs sent to the PCC BOE. BTW I WAS AT THE GAME!!!!

Are you an official, did you see the game? If the answer is NO. Don't whine or complain about something that you know nothing about.:sssh:

I am not an official, but there was one sitting behind me. By the way, the Rowan County Board of Ed was sitting at the scores table...pretty sure he saw everything.

Scott Tackett is a class act, and a heck of a coach. I don't care if he throws a Bobby Knight chair throwing fit Rowan BOE would be nuts not to hire this guy full time.

If we are talking about a classy group of people not just their coach ...I loved the RC fan that pulled up her shirt and then turned her behind to a bunch of high school boys!!! NOW THAT IS CLASSY!! Way to go, I would be proud of that too!!! I hope that they got that on tape too.

I am not a bitter loser, not going to blame the refs or the flashing woman in the stands. PC played the worst game that they have played all year. They had way too many unforced turnovers. RC is a good quick team that caused them to turn the ball over as well so when you have forced and unforced errors adding up to over 25, you are not going to win the game against a good team. I look for PC to grow from the loss and continue to improve. Keep your heads up HAWKS, hopefully a rematch in Diddle.

Hostility.....It was a great victory for the coach. He jumped up and down as he always does at the end of the game after a win. The student section started saying nasty things to him and he blew them a kiss....he was just killing them with kindness after being cursed at and insulted. The PCC student section made fun of the RC fans for the way they cheered, talked nasty to the players and had very inappropriate phrases painted on their backs. So maybe the game film needs sent to the PCC BOE. BTW I WAS AT THE GAME!!!!

Blowing a Kiss at a bunch of KIDS is killing them with Kindness?

He should have enough resolve to not listen to a bunch of KIDS

Rowan's just a better team...they would've won by 20 or more at home or on a neutral court, IMO

I disagree. Rowan was the better team that night but PC is the better of the two teams night after night. Rowan would NEVER beat PC by 20 on any court. PC played as bad as they could and they were still competitive and down 1 with less than 1:30 to go and made another unforced turnover.