Ludlow vs NCC 9th Region All "A" Semifinals

This should be a great game, talent wise these teams are both about even. With Ludlow maybe getting a little edge inside at the post, while NCC has the edge at the guard play. I honestly believe that this game really will go down to the guard play of Ludlow. If they can limit their turnovers, and just come out and play confident like they should since they are just as talented as NCC, then I think Ludlow will win. This really is like the championship game of the 9th region All "A" because the winner probably will go on to win the championship in the 9th region. It should definitely be an exciting game to watch, and I think Ludlow will end up winning this one by a 3 to 5 point margin.

Ludlow 49

NCC 45

Can't say I know enough about either team to make an educated opinion on this game but I think from seeing the Panther program (Boys and Girls) play some of these Parochial schools in the past in these type of situations it often seems as though Ludlow is intimidated and beat by the NCC on their jerseys before the game even starts. Remember Ludlow they put their uniforms on the same way over at NCC as they do in Ludlow and you wouldn't be there if you didn't deserve to be. Play hard and you do the intimidating and lets see you set yourself apart from past Ludlow teams that just couldn't seem to get over the huge Parochial hurdle. It's time for someone else to carry the 9th region crown to Richmond this year so I will be pulling for those kids down in Ludlow. Good luck Panthers!!!

Can't say I know enough about either team to make an educated opinion on this game but I think from seeing the Panther program (Boys and Girls) play some of these Parochial schools in the past in these type of situations it often seems as though Ludlow is intimidated and beat by the NCC on their jerseys before the game even starts. Remember Ludlow they put their uniforms on the same way over at NCC as they do in Ludlow and you wouldn't be there if you didn't deserve to be. Play hard and you do the intimidating and lets see you set yourself apart from past Ludlow teams that just couldn't seem to get over the huge Parochial hurdle. It's time for someone else to carry the 9th region crown to Richmond this year so I will be pulling for those kids down in Ludlow. Good luck Panthers!!!

:thumb:

I noticed Cundiff wasn't in the scoring recap last night. Intentional rest or more trouble with the ankle?

NewCath (6-9) - Thiem 1 2 4, Bartels 3 0 6, Sandfoss 5 6 18, Taylor 1 1 3, Fryer 0 1 1, Schultz 3 3 10, Cutter 2 0 4, Tabor 4 0 8, Stoll 2 0 5, Geisler 1 1 3. Totals: 22 14 62.

Turnovers are the key to any game and if a team can not control the ball of course they will lose. I have been impressed with both the Ludlow girl's and boy's program and I pick Ludlow in OT this go around. JD

Under Coach Stamms direction it certainly appears that the Girls program at Ludlow is doing things the right way.

Maybe coach Mcdonald was just resting her for fridays game... But is really looks like Sandfoss is playing much better of late

I agree, she is a force on both sides of the ball and the main reason I have picked NCC to win tonight. Hope all are healthy so we see a great game.