Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Opening Lines for the AFC-NFC Championships..

Featured Replies

While I expect Green Bay to win I also think the line is too high. It probably reflects the respect people have for Favre playing at home in the cold as well as the earlier game where the Giants lost pretty big at Green Bay. I would put it at a 3.5 spread if it was up to me.

 

Have you seen Vegas lately? I think these guys know what they're doing when setting a point spread.

Have you seen Vegas lately? I think these guys know what they're doing when setting a point spread.

 

Did I say they don't?

Brett Favre didn't play a single second in the Packers loss at Dallas! I would think that would be enough to make a rather noticeable difference.

 

Yes he did.....He got hurt early in the game...

I took the Giants last week but I like both of the favorites this week. The Pats are -14.

Brett Favre didn't play a single second in the Packers loss at Dallas! I would think that would be enough to make a rather noticeable difference.

 

He played a little.

It took three tries. :D

 

The Giants won the one that counted most. :D

Did I say they don't?

 

Well, you pretty much implied as much. If you set it at 3 1/2, you would get a ton of action on Green Bay and you would be hoping that the Giants covered or you would lose Vegas a lot of money. Their job is to get equal action on both sides.

I think both favorites will cover the spread. I wouldn't bet on it either way, but that's what I think.

 

It's hard to win at Foxboro and Lambeau in January. I think the Chargers especially have their work cut out for them...they play in warm weather and their road game was in a dome. The cold they'll face Sunday will be a big change. The Giants shouldn't really be affected by the weather and the cold, but the home field advantage will definitely help Green Bay.

Brett Favre didn't play a single second in the Packers loss at Dallas! I would think that would be enough to make a rather noticeable difference.

 

He got hurt late in the first, and if it wasn't for Rodgers they would have been completely blown out. Farve already threw 2 picks up to that point and just looked terrible that day. It was the first time I started Farve instead of Romo in my fantasy, I think he got me a -2.:mad:

Well, you pretty much implied as much. If you set it at 3 1/2, you would get a ton of action on Green Bay and you would be hoping that the Giants covered or you would lose Vegas a lot of money. Their job is to get equal action on both sides.

 

Nope, not even close. I gave my opinion. Everyone who bets has their own internal line. Mine is lower than vegas so if I bet I would take the points, simple as that.

Nope, not even close. I gave my opinion. Everyone who bets has their own internal line. Mine is lower than vegas so if I bet I would take the points, simple as that.

 

That's fine. I'm just saying that if you set it at 3 1/2 you would get hammered because everyone would bet on Green Bay (as evidence that it was set at 7 and it is STILL going up to 7 1/2 in some places).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.