Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 79 Vandy 73

Featured Replies

Very serious if you blame Gardener-Webb, and San Diego on Tubby then let's credit the wins to Tubby as well!

 

How had Mr. Smith done against Vandy recently? Oh yeah... 0-4. If you're gonna be a troll, you gotta do better than that.

  • Replies 177
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Say what you want to about Bradley, but he brings it every time he steps on the floor and plays with the heart and emotion that all the players to need to play with for UK to be successful. While he most certainly does alot of things that makes you scratch your head , you can never question his effort and thats what I like about him. He is one tough guy that won't back down from anyone, any situation, and what might be his biggest down fall any shot hahaha. Good win , but man they made it hard on themselves.

Say what you want to about Bradley, but he brings it every time he steps on the floor and plays with the heart and emotion that all the players to need to play with for UK to be successful.

 

 

:thumb: I simply don't understand the hate for Bradley. If Bradley didn't show any emotion, he'd be Joe Crawford, and everybody hates on him too.

Foster is just flat out a stud that three he hit to tie the game was amazing. I think this just might turn UK's season around.

 

He is EASILY the player in the SEC most ready to be an NBA contributor.

How had Mr. Smith done against Vandy recently? Oh yeah... 0-4. If you're gonna be a troll, you gotta do better than that.

 

I would normally say something back to this, but I just started a thread about all this Tubby debate. And I think we all need to just stop with this talk, so I not going to say anything back. :D

I think it was Iowa high school girls b-ball that used to play 6 on 6. However, it was only 3 on 3 on each end. 3 would play offense and 3 would play defense.

 

Stevenson would be perfect in that type of environment - one where you didn't have to pass him the ball. He's a trainwreck with the ball in hands outside of 2 feet.

Real good win for the cats today...Lets see how these guys come out play on the road against Mississippi State...They have yet to put solid back to back games together...Next game will tell which direction these cats are going...

Say what you want to about Bradley, but he brings it every time he steps on the floor and plays with the heart and emotion that all the players to need to play with for UK to be successful. While he most certainly does alot of things that makes you scratch your head , you can never question his effort and thats what I like about him. He is one tough guy that won't back down from anyone, any situation, and what might be his biggest down fall any shot hahaha. Good win , but man they made it hard on themselves.

 

I agree with you on this. Its a love/hate thing with Bradley. I love how hard he plays but I hate some of the dumb things he does.

Say what you want to about Bradley, but he brings it every time he steps on the floor and plays with the heart and emotion that all the players to need to play with for UK to be successful. While he most certainly does alot of things that makes you scratch your head , you can never question his effort and thats what I like about him. He is one tough guy that won't back down from anyone, any situation, and what might be his biggest down fall any shot hahaha. Good win , but man they made it hard on themselves.

 

I absolutely love the way Bradley played in the first half of this ballgame. It seemed like he was doing a good job getting people involved in the offense, and he played well defensively. My problem with Bradley was that it seemed like in the second half he realized that he hadn't scored and he took it upon himself to "get his". Sure he scored 20 points or whatever, and hit a big shot in the 2nd OT to basically seal the game, but how many times did he become a black hole in the second half (the ball goes in, but doesn't ever come back out). For the most part you cannot question his effort, but I think his selfishness can and should be questioned.

Being so short-handed I thought UK would wear down in the OT's, but the players competed hard. Could this be because of Gillispie's rigorous practice sessions? I was very impressed with P. Patterson, not so much because of his good numbers but because of the way he kept working and never seemed to get frustrated-----good basketball IQ. Got to cut down on the turnovers. In the second half, it seemed that about 50% of KY's possessions ended with a TO. Stevenson is very suspect with ball but to his credit he played well in the OT's. Ogilvie gave UK a gift when he goal-tended (permissible in international rules) late. Kind of felt sorry for him. He is a force, has good hands, instincts and quickness.

I absolutely love the way Bradley played in the first half of this ballgame. It seemed like he was doing a good job getting people involved in the offense, and he played well defensively. My problem with Bradley was that it seemed like in the second half he realized that he hadn't scored and he took it upon himself to "get his". Sure he scored 20 points or whatever, and hit a big shot in the 2nd OT to basically seal the game, but how many times did he become a black hole in the second half (the ball goes in, but doesn't ever come back out). For the most part you cannot question his effort, but I think his selfishness can and should be questioned.

 

I do agree with most of what you said but I wouldn't call him selfish. He takes on to much for him to handle at times. They left him with no other options on quite a few of his bad shot attempts.

Great win for the Cats today. The Cats start the "new" season 1-0.

Cats out rebound Vandy 45-23!!!!

 

I dont care what people say yes Bradley and Crawford make mistakes but those guys came through huge today for the Cats. People say Crawford can't play D he did an AMAZING job on Foster. The SEC player of the year last season. He was all over him.

 

I don't think many have questioned his ability...only his desire...today he sucked it up and played well. Foster is sick...he hit some ridiculous shots.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.