Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 79 Vandy 73

Featured Replies

:thumb: This year will have plenty of downs we all just as well get used to it.

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 177
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not bashing the coach if thats what you think I'm doing. I'm all for whatever he did the morning before the Vandy game, hard or easy its whatever it takes IMO. I am a Billy G. fan and an UK fan no matter what. :dancingpa

 

I wasn't thinking that you were bashing Gillispie at all. I was just agreeing some comments with your post and adding a couple,of my comments to it. :thumb:

Trust me, if you were bashing then I would have to say that you were more "nice" about it than any basher I have ever read on here.....:lol:

I agree with you on this. Its a love/hate thing with Bradley. I love how hard he plays but I hate some of the dumb things he does.

 

The dumb things he does more often than not has a greater effect on the outcome of the game.

 

To me, Bradley hardly ever looks like he is on the same page as the rest of the team, for whatever the reason.

 

But even I can't find fault in his hustle, he really does play hard and I will not argue that at any time.

Why didnt they rush the floor? After all they did just upset the undefeated #13 ranked team in the country.:D

I was really worried that they were going to. Thank goodness they had some pride and didn't.

Good win for Coach Billy Gillispie and the Kentucky Wildcats!!!

Maybe Coach G had an agenda coming into this season. Get the players in shape, make them tougher and no matter what happens or what people say, stick to the plan. Most things get worse before they get better after a change. Hopefully we have seen the worse (GW, USD) and things will begin to fall into place.

:thumb:

 

The bench should have called it as well.

 

Kinda like Tubby keeping Chuck Hays on the bench with 4 fouls while Michigan State pulls away in the second OT and a final four berth at stake...just like Chuck Hayes still has a foul to give, Billy G still has that TO in his pocket...:lol:

 

What are they saving them for? I don't know. :D

 

 

Seriously though...great win for the Cats. It's been a struggle this year, so to gut out a W against an unbeaten, top 15 team should give them a boost and hopefully they can build on that and continue to improve.

 

Of course, I think Vandy is a fraud and isn't close to a top 15 team, but it still was a good W...kinda like the win over U of L in football this year. UK has a chance to win some games in the conference regardless of what people think...the SEC is way down this year. It's WEAK!

 

As I said before, excluding Tennessee, UK shouldn't be severely outmanned by anyone...and even the Vols haven't been playing up to their potential. They're a bad matchup for UK though...with their pressure defense and hectic style, UK might set and NCAA record for turnovers in a single game when they play them. :scared:

:thumb:

 

I love the avatar and the Pack!

Kinda like Tubby keeping Chuck Hays on the bench with 4 fouls while Michigan State pulls away in the second OT and a final four berth at stake...just like Chuck Hayes still has a foul to give, Billy G still has that TO in his pocket...:lol:

 

What are they saving them for? I don't know. :D

 

 

Seriously though...great win for the Cats. It's been a struggle this year, so to gut out a W against an unbeaten, top 15 team should give them a boost and hopefully they can build on that and continue to improve.

 

Of course, I think Vandy is a fraud and isn't close to a top 15 team, but it still was a good W...kinda like the win over U of L in football this year. UK has a chance to win some games in the conference regardless of what people think...the SEC is way down this year. It's WEAK!

 

As I said before, excluding Tennessee, UK shouldn't be severely outmanned by anyone...and even the Vols haven't been playing up to their potential. They're a bad matchup for UK though...with their pressure defense and hectic style, UK might set and NCAA record for turnovers in a single game when they play them. :scared:

 

That kind of sounds like another Tubby bashing comment. I thought we all was trying to get away from all this Tubby talk anymore.:irked::D

That kind of sounds like another Tubby bashing comment. I thought we all was trying to get away from all this Tubby talk anymore.:irked::D

 

You mean I can't even use his name in a joke...?:cry:

Nice win for Kentucky. I expected Vandy to win this game, pretty big. Vanderbilt did a nice job of coming back though, but UK did an even better job of holding them off.

OK...I think it is now officially time to move onto MSU, this Vandy win was a biggie, but it's over and the season is far from that.

OK...I think it is now officially time to move onto MSU, this Vandy win was a biggie, but it's over and the season is far from that.

 

We're afraid to move on man, come on. Wins are few and far between, so we're going to soak this one in all the way to tip off of the MSU game...:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.