January 13, 200818 yr This was hands-down the worst officiated game that I have watched this season. And it was both ways. UK played inspired in the first half, and tired in the second. I really thought that once they were up 16 and started to give up the lead, that the entire season was in the balance. If Uk had lost today's game they would've been lucky to get 10 wins on the season. That said, they now have big mo' on their side, but they have lots, and lots of work to do. Great win UK, I imagine you have practice in 15-20 minutes. I agree about the officiating, they were consistent though.....................................................consistently bad both ways.
January 13, 200818 yr and if Foster wouldn't have hit that three with someone right in his face UK wouldn't of been in OT...:rolleyes:Nice argument... Foster makes a great play that is just clutch and sends the game into OT. Ramel Bradley gets a homecourt call that should have been his 3rd charge of the game and you're trying to make similarities out of those two plays??? I wasn't arguing anything, but at the time Bradley committed his 3rd charge, I mean made the 3 point play, UK was down 2 points. Vandy had momentum and had they scored the next trip down its game over. By the way, the 'Cats were playing their best basketball of the season in the first half. In the first half he had 0 (ZERO) points, and wasn't playing a bad game at all. In the second half Bradley took the "I gots to get mine" approach to the game and that kind of selfish play that he exhibits 99% of the time allowed Vanderbuilt to get back into the game, plain and simple. Can I not still be a 'Cat fan if I point out the fact that we received a gracious call???
January 13, 200818 yr Foster makes a great play that is just clutch and sends the game into OT. Ramel Bradley gets a homecourt call that should have been his 3rd charge of the game and you're trying to make similarities out of those two plays??? I wasn't arguing anything, but at the time Bradley committed his 3rd charge, I mean made the 3 point play, UK was down 2 points. Vandy had momentum and had they scored the next trip down its game over. By the way, the 'Cats were playing their best basketball of the season in the first half. In the first half he had 0 (ZERO) points, and wasn't playing a bad game at all. In the second half Bradley took the "I gots to get mine" approach to the game and that kind of selfish play that he exhibits 99% of the time allowed Vanderbuilt to get back into the game, plain and simple. Can I not still be a 'Cat fan if I point out the fact that we received a gracious call??? I agree with everything you have said, Bradley is an extremely selfish player. Most of the shots he took were absolutely horrible. I don't understand why he runs the offense when Jasper is in the game.
January 13, 200818 yr Foster makes a great play that is just clutch and sends the game into OT. Ramel Bradley gets a homecourt call that should have been his 3rd charge of the game and you're trying to make similarities out of those two plays??? I wasn't arguing anything, but at the time Bradley committed his 3rd charge, I mean made the 3 point play, UK was down 2 points. Vandy had momentum and had they scored the next trip down its game over. By the way, the 'Cats were playing their best basketball of the season in the first half. In the first half he had 0 (ZERO) points, and wasn't playing a bad game at all. In the second half Bradley took the "I gots to get mine" approach to the game and that kind of selfish play that he exhibits 99% of the time allowed Vanderbuilt to get back into the game, plain and simple. Can I not still be a 'Cat fan if I point out the fact that we received a gracious call??? I thought Bradley charged as well, but on the two previous Vandy possessions UK got bad calls or no calls. The foul that was called when Oglivy was stripped was all ball and Metcalfe obviously shoved Stevenson to receive the pass before Stevenson goaltended. The calls kind of evened out over the course of the game.
January 13, 200818 yr Very serious if you blame Gardener-Webb, and San Diego on Tubby then let's credit the wins to Tubby as well! I'll be happy to give Smith all the credit for this season.
January 13, 200818 yr Jasper has a sprained MCL. Should shut him down for a month. Why is this kid even playing?
January 13, 200818 yr Jasper has a sprained MCL. Should shut him down for a month. Why is this kid even playing? That is so disappointing. The break he started after he got a defensive rebound was really good. UK is 10 points better with him in the lineup. Looks like Bradley can go back to beating the air out of the ball.
January 13, 200818 yr Jasper has a sprained MCL. Should shut him down for a month. Why is this kid even playing? That is a bummer. I didn't realize that he got in a fall that would really stretch the MCL any so I was expecting more of just pain after a pretty good fall on the knee. As for why he is playing, don't ask me? Probably because him and the coaching staff decided he was needed on the court. Its hard to guage a player's readiness for coming back from an injury of any sort without knowing how they were doing in their therapy to get back to playing the game. I'd say just from the consistent mention since his return of pain that he might have been rushed back a little because of Kentucky's poor play this year.
January 13, 200818 yr Great win for the Cats. Showed huge heart at the end. Vandy is a very good team, and I'm not going to complain that it took two OTs to beat them. I also like how the BCG haters have disappeared, and now the Bradley haters have come out. He had 20pts, 6 reb, 5 assists, 3 steals. Yeah... terrible game. I was impressed by Stevenson. I don't where the staff found them, but Stevenson's got hands! 5 steals! Great way to start off SEC play. 1-0, beating an undefeated team, and snapping a 4 game losing streak to them. I be honest I have found it very comical in this thread about all the people bashing Bradley. I mean some of the shots he took if you all noticed were with under 5 seconds left on the shot clock, so that is one of the reasons for some of his bad shots. Also do you think Billy G might have been telling him to do that. I mean because I sure if he was not suppose to be doing that, Billy G would have been all over him, because Billy G has shown that he does get on anyone who does not do what they are suppose to do. But Bradley was doing that stuff on the same side of the court with Billy G and Billy G did not say anything to him at all about it. So maybe just maybe Billy G wanted him to try to get going since Vandy was already on their run becasue our offense had stalled. If you all go back and look at the game, you all will see that Vandy was already getting back in the game before Bradley even started taking alot of the shots, and that was because our offense had stalled like it usually does. So as I said before I bet there is a good chance Billy G told Bradley to start going one on one, because if not I sure we would have seen Billy G get all over Bradley like he normally would...
January 13, 200818 yr BCG is terrible and his late nighters are hurting the team and the program.... He needs to be fired and bring Tubby back..... And some of you all wonder why some of us always bring up Tubby in our losses, and always have the Minnesota threads. We aren't the only ones who still bring up Tubby, alot of your fellow Tubby bashers still do that as well. I remember after the first couple games of the year, some of you all was bringing up Tubby and saying how nice it will be not to have 10 losses again this year... I be honest I know I have brought Tubby up before too. Be all seriously need to stop all of this because it really is just getting old. I mean win or lose Tubby should not be brought back up anymore even if your backing him or bashing him. Then in the Minnesota threads, people should not get in there to try to take shots on him in there or say how he should still be at UK. This stuff is just really getting old, and we can't even just celebrate a good win, without now getting in arguments about Tubby still. We all are UK fans, so all need to start acting like it, and just be there to support our team together...
January 13, 200818 yr Great win. I thought UK would lose if it went to OT, but I was wrong. Glad I didn't bet on Vandy!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.