Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 79 Vandy 73

Featured Replies

Cats out rebound Vandy 45-23!!!!

 

I dont care what people say yes Bradley and Crawford make mistakes but those guys came through huge today for the Cats. People say Crawford can't play D he did an AMAZING job on Foster. The SEC player of the year last season. He was all over him.

  • Replies 177
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BCG is terrible and his late nighters are hurting the team and the program.... He needs to be fired and bring Tubby back.....

 

Just thought I would be the 1st to post this because thats all we have heard all year long.

 

BCG is the right man for the job, IMO...

 

Great win by the Cats....

 

It doesnt matter what their record is right now, all I know is that they are 1st in the SEC as we speak.....

 

:dancingpa

Patterson looked great. Bradley was worrying me. I hope Jasper is fine saw him standing at the end of the game.

 

I'm emotionally drained

Isnt Patterson staying all 4 years?

 

That's what his camp was saying. :thumb:

 

I hope its true.

Game Ball goes to...

 

 

Joe Crawford for his SHUT DOWN D on Foster in both Overtimes!!!

 

I agree.....:thumb:

So Kentucky gets their first big, big win of the year. They blow a lead and show a lot of heart by staying in the game and pulling it out.

 

Bradley scores all his points in the 2nd half and even though he hit some big shots, he was one of the main reasons why the lead evaporated in the first place.

 

Regardless, it's a big win and let's see if they can keep up the momentum going on the road to play Mississippi St and Florida next week.

 

I don't know why everyone thinks that because that is just not the case. They packed it in on PP big time and a lot of time it left Bradley with no other option then to try and create. Vandy made some good adjustments.

Anyone know how bad Jasper is hurt? I believe he tweaked that same knee that was hurt earlier.

Game Ball goes to...

 

 

Joe Crawford for his SHUT DOWN D on Foster in both Overtimes!!!

 

Definately, Joe Show might as well have been wearing a Vandy jersey in the OT cause he was in Foster's jersey.

Now if the Seahawks pull off the W, this will be my best sports day in a while...

Can we just talk about the greatness of Gus Johnson for a moment?

Foster had ZERO POINT's in both OT's!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Way to go Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Author
Can we just talk about the greatness of Gus Johnson for a moment?

 

That man is my hero!!!!:D

Great Win! I am glad I was wrong today. I actually picked Vandy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.