Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 79 Vandy 73

Featured Replies

  • Replies 177
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game. The last 22 seconds of regulation were about the worst basketball you can play in 22 seconds. But thank the lord they won. Go Big Blue.

I agree with you..

 

I love the way he gets excited and brings his emotion into his job....

 

 

I really like him too. I just find it funny that a lot of UK fans hate on Dick Vitale for the exact same thing.

Great win for the Cats. Showed huge heart at the end. Vandy is a very good team, and I'm not going to complain that it took two OTs to beat them.

 

I also like how the BCG haters have disappeared, and now the Bradley haters have come out. He had 20pts, 6 reb, 5 assists, 3 steals. Yeah... terrible game.

 

I was impressed by Stevenson. I don't where the staff found them, but Stevenson's got hands! 5 steals!

 

Great way to start off SEC play. 1-0, beating an undefeated team, and snapping a 4 game losing streak to them.

  • Author

Gus Johnson doesnt go on and on and on and on and on everytime his mic is on about how great the ACC is.

This was hands-down the worst officiated game that I have watched this season. And it was both ways. UK played inspired in the first half, and tired in the second. I really thought that once they were up 16 and started to give up the lead, that the entire season was in the balance. If Uk had lost today's game they would've been lucky to get 10 wins on the season. That said, they now have big mo' on their side, but they have lots, and lots of work to do. Great win UK, I imagine you have practice in 15-20 minutes.

Can we just talk about the greatness of Gus Johnson for a moment?

 

This guy is absolutely great....He takes the game to another level.

Gus Johnson doesnt go on and on and on and on and on everytime his mic is on about how great the ACC is.

 

He normally does that during ACC games, that's not a bad thing.

  • Author
He normally does that during ACC games, that's not a bad thing.

 

I dont hate the ACC at all, I just hate hearing it every 2.5 seconds coming out of Dickie V's mouth.

I really like him too. I just find it funny that a lot of UK fans hate on Dick Vitale for the exact same thing.

 

It isn't just UK fans, I've spent a bunch of time the last couple of seasons in different states with work and Alabama, Georgia, Georgia Tech, South Carolina, Clemson, Tennessee and North Carolina fans are pretty much in agreement on this. To take a shot just at UK fans is unjustified. I think it is his constant padering to Duke, UNC and Kansas that gets under peoples skin. That, and the fact that he's been doing it for so long that he doesn't have any fresh sayings or anything. Personally I don't mind him that much.

This was hands-down the worst officiated game that I have watched this season. And it was both ways. UK played inspired in the first half, and tired in the second. I really thought that once they were up 16 and started to give up the lead, that the entire season was in the balance. If Uk had lost today's game they would've been lucky to get 10 wins on the season. That said, they now have big mo' on their side, but they have lots, and lots of work to do. Great win UK, I imagine you have practice in 15-20 minutes.

 

All you can ask for is for officials to be consistent with what they are calling and they did that IMO. They were bad but they were bad the whole game. :lol:

This was hands-down the worst officiated game that I have watched this season. And it was both ways. UK played inspired in the first half, and tired in the second. I really thought that once they were up 16 and started to give up the lead, that the entire season was in the balance. If Uk had lost today's game they would've been lucky to get 10 wins on the season. That said, they now have big mo' on their side, but they have lots, and lots of work to do. Great win UK, I imagine you have practice in 15-20 minutes.

 

 

Hahaha

UK JUMPS UP IN THE RPI! :dancingpa

 

181 San Diego 6-10

182 UC Irvine 5-9

183 Kentucky 7-7

184 San Jose St. 8-7

185 Long Island 9-5

186 William & Mary 5-8

187 American U. 8-7

188 LSU 6-8

189 N.C. Wilmington

190 Colgate 9-6

 

They were right around 220 before the win. TOP 150 HERE WE COME! :ylsuper:

This is exactly the kind of win UK HAD to get at some point if they want to make the Tourney.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.