Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 79 Vandy 73

Featured Replies

Is he really serious?

  • Replies 177
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very serious if you blame Gardener-Webb, and San Diego on Tubby then let's credit the wins to Tubby as well!

I don't care who gets credit, the team won.

Very serious if you blame Gardener-Webb, and San Diego on Tubby then let's credit the wins to Tubby as well!

 

Bingo. Enough said, Tubby's player scored 20 points in the 2nd half. :thumb:

 

Has to work both ways.

At what point are people going to get over this and stop draining the threads of substance?

Very serious if you blame Gardener-Webb, and San Diego on Tubby then let's credit the wins to Tubby as well!

 

He's got you guys there.

Foster is just flat out a stud that three he hit to tie the game was amazing. I think this just might turn UK's season around.

Great great win for the Cats, I did notice that Vandy was getting tired there in the overtimes,only one point in the 2nd OT I think.

I think BCG working the players hard is starting to pay off. With Bradley and Patterson playing all 50 minutes and Crawford with 48. The UK team still look like they could play another four or five more OTs.

Now just think what this team and future teams are going to be like, when they are at full strength.

Game Ball goes to...

 

 

Joe Crawford for his SHUT DOWN D on Foster in both Overtimes!!!

 

 

Maybe it finally sunk in.

BCG is terrible and his late nighters are hurting the team and the program.... He needs to be fired and bring Tubby back.....

 

I think this is a joke and I hope it is!

Great win for Kentucky. Maybe BCG is getting his message across, they played hard today. Good way to get things headed in the right direction. I guess the people in Vegas are a bit better than people were giving credit for earlier when UK was favored.

I really like him too. I just find it funny that a lot of UK fans hate on Dick Vitale for the exact same thing.

 

I hate on "Duke" Vitale, because he gets too excited over plays that aren't so great, and is so bias towards the ACC it makes me sick.

Ramon Harris played big this afternoon!

 

Yes he did. You can see him gaining a bit of confidence every single game. I honestly hope he stays rather than transfer. He's got the most room to develop out of anyone on this team, IMO.

I thought Harris had a nice game too. Nice win .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.