Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 79 Vandy 73

Featured Replies

I dont care how ugly or messy it was we won and I'll take any day of the week. We played against a quality opponent and found a way to win and I'm going to enjoy it.

  • Replies 177
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gus Johnson is BY FAR the best announcer right now...

Maybe those Vegas people knew what they were talking about....

 

I hope all the people that took Vandy are out in their garbage looking for something to eat....

HUGE win, nice to see the boys playing hard. I was a little disappointed in the fans, in the overtimes, to many people sitting down.

 

I am going to root for the team, no matter what, and yes Paterson did say that he was going to stay for years.

 

Also, the former coach did not beat Vandy the last two years, but there were some questionable play calls at the end of the game

1. Cats only played 7 people, lucky to pull it out in OT.

2. I don't care about the stats- Bradley kept UK from winning multiple times, while Crawford played much better. I'd take Joe any day.

3. Shane Foster is a stud (how old is he?), and Ogilvy is going to be a force in the SEC depending how long he stays.

4. Patrick Patterson is kind of good at basketball.

5. Stevenson had a solid game.

6. Poor but consistent officiating.

7. Gus Johnson is funny to listen to...

Maybe those Vegas people knew what they were talking about....

I hope all the people that took Vandy are out in their garbage looking for something to eat....

 

Sure made me look stupid. :lol:

I don't know why everyone thinks that because that is just not the case. They packed it in on PP big time and a lot of time it left Bradley with no other option then to try and create. Vandy made some good adjustments.

 

It might not have been THE reason the lead evaporated but it was not always the wise decision. I understand the D was packed in on Patterson but I did not feel Bradley was left w/ out any other option but to drive the ball in, throw up a prayer, see what happens. If so, then credit poor execution on UK's other players, not Bradley. From my perception on my butt in a lazy boy it looked like it wouldn't have mattered what options Bradley had, there was only one in his mind and that was him taking a shot.

Gus Johnson is BY FAR the best announcer right now...

 

I agree with you..

 

I love the way he gets excited and brings his emotion into his job....

Now if the Seahawks pull off the W, this will be my best sports day in a while...

 

Looks like one of us will not be happy when the Packers vs Seahawks game is over,but at least we can share in our happiness now!

Sure made me look stupid. :lol:

 

This aint the 1st time....

 

 

just joking.....

Which injury kept Meeks from playing today?

This aint the 1st time....

 

 

just joking.....

And won't be the last. :D

I don't know why everyone thinks that because that is just not the case. They packed it in on PP big time and a lot of time it left Bradley with no other option then to try and create. Vandy made some good adjustments.

 

I know you mentioned that in the update thread and I saw Vandy fronting the post and not giving PP any open looks. HOWEVER, that's why you run plays for him. It's sad the coach would have to call a timeout OR tell the guards to run a play for him.

 

They won and considering how things have gone, it has to be enjoyed. We shall see how this team does next week. They have played 2 road games and looked awful and no one needs to be reminded of the UAB debacle. This is a nice stepping stone for a team that has had trouble doing anything right. Would be nice to seem them string some wins together.

Ramon Harris played big this afternoon!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.