KY Jr Pepsi GenerationNext Tour Schedule for Golf

So, who are some of the better golfers per age group?

Well i only know NKY players.

I would say that here are 10 of the best around, in no order.

Cody Martin, Ryle HS

Andrew Desmaris, Ryle HS

Michael Petering, Campbell

Steve Rickles, Holy Cross

Pheonix Ramsey, Pendleton

Nick Neihaus, Scott HS

Zach Wright, Grant Co

Jordan Wyatt, Campbell

Michael Mahan, CovCath

Andrew Kendall, CovCath

Isn't this basically the Central KY--Louisville tour, with a hint of WKY?? Is this due to the success of NKY's 7-Up tour?? Always very little to offer for northern or eastern KY??

I would have to agree that NKy is pretty much shut out of this. which is sad to see because of the fine courses around here that could draw in players from around the state. I feel as though for the better golfer it would be a much better idea to play on the Pepsi tour than the 7-UP. Because of the higher level of competition and the state points standings have nothing to do with the 7-UP. Other good tours for juniors are The Callaway Junior Series which is for very advanced players only. And the Musselmann Dunne tour.

Isn't this basically the Central KY--Louisville tour, with a hint of WKY?? Is this due to the success of NKY's 7-Up tour?? Always very little to offer for northern or eastern KY??

In the genesis of the matter, I think you have it backwards. I believe the 7Up tour came about as a result of the Pepsi tour and giving NKY options so that they do not have to travel throughout the state.

Competition on the Pepsi tour is much greater.

I would have to agree that NKy is pretty much shut out of this. which is sad to see because of the fine courses around here that could draw in players from around the state. I feel as though for the better golfer it would be a much better idea to play on the Pepsi tour than the 7-UP. Because of the higher level of competition and the state points standings have nothing to do with the 7-UP. Other good tours for juniors are The Callaway Junior Series which is for very advanced players only. And the Musselmann Dunne tour.

Can you provide links to the two tours bolded?

I agree!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

I thought you might.:D

But in all seriousness, I really do think the Musselman/Dunne Tour is the best. I played on both when I was a junior golfer (several years ago) and I just always enjoyed the Musselman/Dunne (then called the Baker/Geary Tour) more than the Pepsi Tour.

But in all seriousness, I really do think the Musselman/Dunne Tour is the best. I played on both when I was a junior golfer (several years ago) and I just always enjoyed the Musselman/Dunne (then called the Baker/Geary Tour) more than the Pepsi Tour.

Nice :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Named after Howard and Tony????