Dayton Boys Baketball Coaching Staff

I thought that perhaps Dayton might have been a bit intimidated by the Brossart defensive pressure in the first half, and Coach Dilts even pulled his first string to allow them to sit and meditate for awhile, as the Mustangs built a 31-8 halftime advantage.

The second half was a whole different ballgame, as the Greendevils became the aggressors and actually outscored the Mustangs 11-5 out of the gate in the third quarter, and played to a 30-29 second half.

I have nothing but good things to say about how this program has evolved under Coach Dilts and his staff and wish them continued success!

I was very impressed with the Dayton Green Devils coaching staff even when behind by 20 they were still coaching and teaching they never got down on their players only encouraged them. Great job gentlemen alot could learn from you.

I will agree. I have been impressed with this coaching staff since we played them in a scrimmage early this year. They have a good little team that if they could get a few more shots to drop could give a few teams some fits. They seem to play well together and have alot of heart.

Coach Dilts works hard and does a great job with the Dayton program. His hard work and dedication with the Youth program on Saturdays for a number of years is going to payoff I do believe with some very positive results in the coming years.

I wish more coaches cared as much as Coach Dilts about developing not only talent but relationships with the youth in their respective communities.

Keep up the good work Coach and good luck to the Greendevil program.

:thumb:

Coach Dilts works hard and does a great job with the Dayton program. His hard work and dedication with the Youth program on Saturdays for a number of years is going to payoff I do believe with some very positive results in the coming years.

I wish more coaches cared as much as Coach Dilts about developing not only talent but relationships with the youth in their respective communities.

Keep up the good work Coach and good luck to the Greendevil program.