Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton Boys Baketball Coaching Staff

Featured Replies

I was very impressed with the Dayton Green Devils coaching staff even when behind by 20 they were still coaching and teaching they never got down on their players only encouraged them. Great job gentlemen alot could learn from you.

I thought that perhaps Dayton might have been a bit intimidated by the Brossart defensive pressure in the first half, and Coach Dilts even pulled his first string to allow them to sit and meditate for awhile, as the Mustangs built a 31-8 halftime advantage.

 

The second half was a whole different ballgame, as the Greendevils became the aggressors and actually outscored the Mustangs 11-5 out of the gate in the third quarter, and played to a 30-29 second half.

 

I have nothing but good things to say about how this program has evolved under Coach Dilts and his staff and wish them continued success!

I was very impressed with the Dayton Green Devils coaching staff even when behind by 20 they were still coaching and teaching they never got down on their players only encouraged them. Great job gentlemen alot could learn from you.

 

I will agree. I have been impressed with this coaching staff since we played them in a scrimmage early this year. They have a good little team that if they could get a few more shots to drop could give a few teams some fits. They seem to play well together and have alot of heart.

Professional all the way--Great job showing that an "inner city" program can conduct themselves with class and play the game with style. Success will follow in short order!!

I saw the same thing when Beechwood came down to Dayton. Once Beechwood started pulling away, they kept their cool and played the game. Nothing but high marks here for Coach Dilts and his staff!!!

I think generally 95% of the coaches I have seen are that way.....and that is the way it should be. It is the idiotic 5% that give the rest a bad name.

What place was this for in the tournament?

  • Author

it was for 5th place

Coach Dilts works hard and does a great job with the Dayton program. His hard work and dedication with the Youth program on Saturdays for a number of years is going to payoff I do believe with some very positive results in the coming years.

I wish more coaches cared as much as Coach Dilts about developing not only talent but relationships with the youth in their respective communities.

Keep up the good work Coach and good luck to the Greendevil program.

it was for 5th place

 

Thank you.

:thumb:

Coach Dilts works hard and does a great job with the Dayton program. His hard work and dedication with the Youth program on Saturdays for a number of years is going to payoff I do believe with some very positive results in the coming years.

I wish more coaches cared as much as Coach Dilts about developing not only talent but relationships with the youth in their respective communities.

Keep up the good work Coach and good luck to the Greendevil program.

Dayton.....wasn't that where the great legend John Wooden got his start?

Dayton.....wasn't that where the great legend John Wooden got his start?

 

Yes it was and I did not know that till I read his book, which I highly recommend.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.