Lady Royal Shootout

Stats from these games?

Leaders in scoring:

Mason: Litzinger 25 points(career high), Cline, 20 and Chambers 15.

Ripley: Whitney Plymesser and Bridget Spradling both with 13 points(two pretty solid players)

St. Patrick: Leslie Pfeffer with 14 points, Beth Nolder added 11, a young team but play hard and gave their 1st year head coach a W.

Pendleton County was led by Kelsch and Meadows with 8 points apiece.

Not unexpected in the Mason - Ripley game. The St. Pat - Pendleton has got to be a surprise though. Congradulations to Coach Douglass and the Lady Saints. That's a big win.

Douglas and the Saints will surprise this season. The downtown girls now have the right coach in position.

Me too. I thought St. Pat would go through some growing pains w/o Rutherford; but it looks like they may have a very nice young team.

Those girls have played together on the same team since 7th grade, so they have grown together, and this is basically their JV team, with the exception of Chelsie Webber, that many people thought was better than their varsity last year anyways.

They will suprise this year.

The Ladycats may have been together for while, but sadly their floor awareness is lacking. They make poor choices, get theirselves into situations that JV players make. I hope they can overcome these problems because they are really good kids and I would like to see the Ladycats program make some pregess.