November 28, 200718 yr 2 things really boggled my mind tonight.... 1. Why did Porter keep playing (Its been obvious for a while he isn't an upper level D1 player) 2. Why did Stevenson keep playing in the middle against that zone when he isn't a good passer and isn't a good mind range shooter.
November 28, 200718 yr 2 things really boggled my mind tonight.... 1. Why did Porter keep play (Its been obvious for a while he isn't an upper level D1 player) 2. Why did Stevenson keep playing in the middle against that zone when he isn't a good passer and isn't a good mind range shooter. Porter is your classic OVC player.
November 28, 200718 yr Author Patterson was consistent as usual. While I don't think he'll ever be the standout type of player, PPat is going to have a VERY sold career. He seems to be very consistent so far, which is an awesome trait.
November 28, 200718 yr I think the sky is the limit for PP. Right now he is not surrounded by any front court talent what so ever and limited talent on the perimter as to having someone feed him the ball. He is not getting nearly enough touches and getting the ball when open. If he is around another 2 years and BCG can continue to bring in talent and some seviceable post players, PP game will grow immensely.
November 28, 200718 yr I won't be changing my mind. There is alot of talent on the Kentucky team and they will be better and better as the season rolls along. Where is it?:eek::eek::eek:And why isnt he playing those guys?
November 28, 200718 yr Did Kentucky have 28 points at the half? I thought those days were in the past...
November 28, 200718 yr I am starting to beleive my friends that say UK fans are amazing. Why don't everyong just give them a break and see what pans out. We are missing player's that are hurt and the chemistry is not there yet. The season started early and they are not their yet. Granted Billy is trying to fine the right combination and needs some time to do so. This is a rebuilding year and if we all give them a chance an not beat them down each and every game they may surprise us all. This game was ugly and they will learn from their mistakes. We have a long way to go even before we start in the SEC we need to be behind them not putting them down every time they take the floor. Just one mans opinion. JD
November 28, 200718 yr While I don't think he'll ever be the standout type of player, PPat is going to have a VERY sold career. He seems to be very consistent so far, which is an awesome trait. I dunno. He's got 3 double doubles already. Granted the competition hasn't been top notch, but thats still impressive for a freshman. His body control and hands really impress me. I think he'll be a beast by the time he leaves UK.
November 28, 200718 yr Well, I witness a really bad game last game, it could be a very long season. I hope not but doesn't look good UK fans.:irked:
November 28, 200718 yr While I don't think he'll ever be the standout type of player, PPat is going to have a VERY sold career. He seems to be very consistent so far, which is an awesome trait. Patterson is already better than Morris...........I just hope he stays around more than a year or two before the NBA gets him.
November 28, 200718 yr They took Stony Brook's best shot tonight and picked up a win. They aren't that bad. Oh my....
November 28, 200718 yr They practiced hard the day of the Gardner-Webb game and looked flat and lost. They practiced again today and looked flat. With the attrition rate the way it has been in practice, why still go through the practices on game day? Shootarounds and walk throughs yes. Hard practice and then play a team giving you their best shot? Not sure about that. No wonder Stewart fell asleep in the pregame meeting If he got to be the coach at UK by practicing on game days and he thinks its what's best for his team right now I'm not at all worried about them practicing on game days.
November 28, 200718 yr Oh my.... Get over it. They played flat against basically a high school team. Its not that big of a deal. We'll see if they show up Saturday.
November 28, 200718 yr Where is it?:eek::eek::eek:And why isnt he playing those guys? You all act as if we've fielded an OVC squad or something. :creepy:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.