Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 62 Stony Brook 52

Featured Replies

BCG just wasnt left with any basketball talent . I know Some where McD A.A. , but they haven't shown anything for four years. I truly hope they do improve and make the NCAA's, but i just dont know if they can. This team struggled to score tonight, whereas it seemed Stoney Brook got good shots all night. If they shoot just a little better from the field and freethrow line, they win. And this a winless, #320 ranked team. Looking ahead cant be used as an excuse.

 

Not having Meeks really hurts.

  • Replies 152
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't see them making the NCAA tourney this year. Not with the way they have played lately, and tonight. I realize they have injuries, but that's part of the game. With Meeks and Jasper it would be better, but they're probably not going to be there. So, expect embarrassing losses to Louisville, North carolina, and in the SEC, plus an early SEC tournament exit, and no invite to the NCAA tournament.

 

This is one of the weakest U.K. teams that I have seen and I certainly can't argue any of your statements at this point but I have to believe that the Cats will get much better. Without Jasper and Meeks will really be tough. All BCG and this team can do is like I said earlier, get back in the gym and work to get better.

One ugly game, Ramel had to be in the dog house since Porter was continually making poor decisions. Stevenson played well but he is so weak, and his hands rival those of Marvin Stone.

UK looked flat out awful tonight. Stony Brook is #320 in the Sagarin ratings.

Why didn't AJ Stewart play?

 

I guess one positive note, without BCG, UK is probably without Patterson and Legion. Could you imagine how bad they'd be?

 

If they play like this against UNC, they will get waxed by 50+...

 

Fell asleep in the pre-game meeting according to post-game show with BCG.

 

Sounds like a pretty food reason to me.

 

:lol:

At least Kentucky fans are not in panic mode yet. March is only 4 months and 20+ games away.

Kentucky will get beat by 30 plus if they play the same way saturday against N.C. I wish we had a point guard Ramel is awful he does not have a clue on how to run the point. Thank goodness we got Patterson right now he has to be the MVP of this team. I can not belive how bad Crawford and them has gotten in the three years here at Kentucky they was very good players coming out of high school can not believe Tubby ruined them reminds me of another coach Kentucky had by the name Joe B. Hall.

Why didn't AJ Stewart play?

 

 

He fell asleep during the pre-game meeting. :sleep::sleep::eek:

Fell asleep in the pre-game meeting according to post-game show with BCG.

 

Sounds like a pretty food reason to me.

 

:lol:

 

 

Didn't see your post. :irked:

One thing is for sure. Kentuckys streak of NCAA tournament appearences will end this year. This team is terrible. Can't shoot, can't protect the ball, and can't stop penetration. UK needs an influx of talent.

 

UK will win 20+ games, contend for the SEC East, and make the NCAA tourney. Mark it down.

UK played to the level of their competition tonight. They will be fine Saturday.

UK played to the level of their competition tonight. They will be fine Saturday.

 

Ever the optimist. :lol:

Ever the optimist. :lol:

 

They took Stony Brook's best shot tonight and picked up a win. They aren't that bad.

They took Stony Brook's best shot tonight and picked up a win. They aren't that bad.

 

You really believe they took Stony Brook's best shot tonight? I mean UK had over 20 plus turnovers yet Stony Brook was still only able to score 52 points. They had a lot of open shots and could not knock down any of them. If Stony Brook knocks down just a few shots we lose this game. I dont think we took Stony Brooks best shot at all. This is the 2nd game already now this season where we have played terrible against a BAD team. We are just lucky that Stony Brook couldn't hit any shots, or else they would have beat us like Gardner Webb...However I do agree with you that we will play better against UNC than we did tonight...

You really believe they took Stony Brook's best shot tonight? I mean UK had over 20 plus turnovers yet Stony Brook was still only able to score 52 points. They had a lot of open shots and could not knock down any of them. If Stony Brook knocks down just a few shots we lose this game. I dont think we took Stony Brooks best shot at all. This is the 2nd game already now this season where we have played terrible against a BAD team. We are just lucky that Stony Brook couldn't hit any shots, or else they would have beat us like Gardner Webb...However I do agree with you that we will play better against UNC than we did tonight...

 

I'm going to watch the game at 11:30 and see for myself. Either way, I think they'll surprise a few people Saturday.

Why do u say Patterson. The only reason Patterson is here is pretty much because of Tubby. Tubby had Patterson wrapped up, and Billy G. was just able to convince him to still go here after Tubby left. Your right that Legion probably wouldn't be here, but there was a good chance Lucas would have been here and we would have had a true PG...

 

Lets just hope against UNC that we are able to make some shots, because I dont see us holding them to a low score...

 

Believe that if you want, but I had heard that he was Duke bound until BCG came about.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.