Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 62 Stony Brook 52

Featured Replies

I'm going to say this Kentucky team gets a higher seeding than last year even...They will make the tournament.

  • Replies 152
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I disagree 100%.

I'd wait to see them play a few real teams before saying anything 100%...

Will the Cats even be able to field a team on Saturday against UNC?......because you know BCG is going to go Junction Boys on this team in practice the next few days.

Isn't it obvious that UK was looking ahead to UNC. You watch I am not saying we will win but we will give UNC a game.

  • Author
Isn't it obvious that UK was looking ahead to UNC. You watch I am not saying we will win but we will give UNC a game.

 

If that's the case, what was their excuse against GWebb?

If that's the case, what was their excuse against GWebb?

 

UConn and/or Memphis.;):lol:

I really wish Morehead State played UK this year...this would be the year we'd have a chance beating them:fight:

Isn't it obvious that UK was looking ahead to UNC. You watch I am not saying we will win but we will give UNC a game.

 

Why is that obvious? I mean this team has no reason to be looking ahead to anyone, especially after the Gardner Webb lost...This team when they are not hitting shots from the outside will struggle and struggle bad this year. We seriously would have lost this game just like the Gardner Webb game, if Stony Brook hit just a few of their wide open shots...

Saturday is going to be a nice measuring stick. That said, I'm not optimistic.

I never thought in a million years that Kentucky basketball would be as bad as Cincinnati Benagal football and Cincinnati Red baseball but it has.No post season this year.

I never thought in a million years that Kentucky basketball would be as bad as Cincinnati Benagal football and Cincinnati Red baseball but it has.No post season this year.

 

Its way to early to say that. Even though they are not looking good, they do have injuries. And if some players can come back and get healthy that would certaintly help. Also the SEC is not as tough this year, so we should be able to do alright in the SEC..I believe we still make the tournament this year..

Sounds like Perry Stevenson played a large role in this win.

I can't see them making the NCAA tourney this year. Not with the way they have played lately, and tonight. I realize they have injuries, but that's part of the game. With Meeks and Jasper it would be better, but they're probably not going to be there. So, expect embarrassing losses to Louisville, North carolina, and in the SEC, plus an early SEC tournament exit, and no invite to the NCAA tournament.

BCG just wasnt left with any basketball talent . I know Some where McD A.A. , but they haven't shown anything for four years. I truly hope they do improve and make the NCAA's, but i just dont know if they can. This team struggled to score tonight, whereas it seemed Stoney Brook got good shots all night. If they shoot just a little better from the field and freethrow line, they win. And this a winless, #320 ranked team. Looking ahead cant be used as an excuse.

Losing Jasper and Meeks has been devastating. I believe that BCG is still trying to find out different combinations and what will work and what he wants.

Plain facts are this is not a very good U.K. team, Not close to enough hustle, can't run a half court offense, lazy passing, many turnovers, can't rebound and can't play good team/help defense.... other than that we are pretty good!!!:lol:

Tonight was another pitiful excuse for basketball. UNC imo will name the score on Saturday.

A Win is a Win and better than a loss - that is about the best thing that I can say about U.K.'s performance tonight.

GO CATS, all that can be done is just to get back in the gym and work to get better.

I believe that we will but w/o Jasper and Meeks it is going to be a long season and Satuday will get ugly wit the way Cryin' Roy likes to run up the score.

IMO we have to stay positive though, I just had to vent my frustrations.

I will stick by and believe in this team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.