Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 62 Stony Brook 52

Featured Replies

Excellent point.. I don't care how much your coach tries to instill it in you, you know the UK players knew Stony Brook was an 0-5 winless team and it is hard to get up for every game, especially in the early season when you haven't yet determined the players roles. Add that to Meeks and Jasper being out and very little depth and you'll see alot of games like this. I don't see UK having the horses to run with NCarolina, even with Meeks and Jasper, but, I do think you'll see a much better effort saturday.

 

I would expect a close game with Carolina that slips away from Kentucky late in the 2nd half and they end up losing by 8-12 points. If they did win the game, however, you can guarantee that there won't be another mention about Stony Brook.

  • Replies 152
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kentucky won't be on the bubble this season. Nothing to worry about.

 

I have a feeling that you'll be right; but only because the SEC is SO BAD this year. I'll rephrase and say that these early-season stumbles could very well cost a seeding spot or two - you know - something that could drop you to an 8/9 and have a #1 seed in your second-round matchup.

I have a feeling that you'll be right; but only because the SEC is SO BAD this year. I'll rephrase and say that these early-season stumbles could very well cost a seeding spot or two - you know - something that could drop you to an 8/9 and have a #1 seed in your second-round matchup.

 

Now that will be a possibility. They definately need a groundbreaking win for BCG (UNC, U of L, IU, etc.).

  • Author

I really wish I had just a dose of Wireman's optimism....:lol: :lol: :jump:

They practiced hard the day of the Gardner-Webb game and looked flat and lost. They practiced again today and looked flat. With the attrition rate the way it has been in practice, why still go through the practices on game day? Shootarounds and walk throughs yes. Hard practice and then play a team giving you their best shot? Not sure about that. No wonder Stewart fell asleep in the pregame meeting

Becareful what you wished for....:walk::walk::walk::walk:

I really wish I had just a dose of Wireman's optimism....:lol: :lol: :jump:

 

We'll revisit this thread come March. Or maybe when we beat U of L in a couple of weekends :sssh:

We'll revisit this thread come March. Or maybe when we beat U of L in a couple of weekends :sssh:

 

Not if UK practices that day ;)

  • Author
We'll revisit this thread come March. Or maybe when we beat U of L in a couple of weekends :sssh:

 

A couple? Try like 5....:lol: And we can revisit if you'd like. You may change your mind though. :thumb:

Believe that if you want, but I had heard that he was Duke bound until BCG came about.

 

When was it that you heard this though. Was this during the time when Tubby had just left and UK was looking for a new coach for a few weeks?

A couple? Try like 5....:lol: And we can revisit if you'd like. You may change your mind though. :thumb:

 

I won't be changing my mind. There is alot of talent on the Kentucky team and they will be better and better as the season rolls along.

UK needs Jasper and Meeks back very badly!

 

:thumb:

I won't be changing my mind. There is alot of talent on the Kentucky team and they will be better and better as the season rolls along.

 

MAYBE if they were healthy I could understand you saying this but with team we are running out there right now there is no way.

Believe that if you want, but I had heard that he was Duke bound until BCG came about.

 

It was UK or Florida...he even told his mom at the presser, that Donovan was going to be upset.

I might ask for a refund and gas money for this game.

Ugly...UK looked absolutely paralyzed against SB zone.

They passed the ball but had no dribble penetration. Very few players even looked at the rim. Tonight is where they missed Meeks.

They would throw ball to hi post with Stevenson and he wouldnt even face up.

Porter threw it away constantly but BCG left him out there...

Bradley was bad.

Patterson was consistent as usual.

Stevenson showed flashes but has no hands.

 

It is a W, but ugly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.