Super Bowl Predictions.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say Chicago makes a great run to get back to the Superbowl and they SHOCK New England to win it. :lol:

BUT after I finish dreaming and return to reality, I know that it will likely be Dallas and New England with New England wiping the field with the best the NFC has to offer.

Wait, they already did that. Well they will do it again.

Could very well be. I think the Cowboys/Packers game in three weeks could possibly decide that.

It's highly probable that will be the case...both teams have relatively easy schedules from here on out...and the winner of that game would have to lose two other games while the other won out to relinquish home field.

The game is at Dallas...so I'm basically contradicting my original statement, aren't I? My logic statement doesn't add up...

1. Home field will determine whether Green Bay or Dallas wins the NFC.

2. I think Green Bay will get home field.

3. It will be decided when the two teams play head-to-head on November 29...

4. ...at Dallas.

So, basically, I'm saying Green Bay couldn't beat Dallas in the NFC playoffs without home field, yet I'm predicting them to win at Dallas to get that home field.

I'm an idiot....:sssh:

It's highly probable that will be the case...both teams have relatively easy schedules from here on out...and the winner of that game would have to lose two other games while the other won out to relinquish home field.

The game is at Dallas...so I'm basically contradicting my original statement, aren't I? My logic statement doesn't add up...

1. Home field will determine whether Green Bay or Dallas wins the NFC.

2. I think Green Bay will get home field.

3. It will be decided when the two teams play head-to-head on November 29...

4. ...at Dallas.

So, basically, I'm saying Green Bay couldn't beat Dallas in the NFC playoffs without home field, yet I'm predicting them to win at Dallas to get that home field.

I'm an idiot....:sssh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: