Trinity Radio Call....

Riverside 157

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that Saint Xavier fans find listening to our radio crew hard to take makes up for any challenges they have in the booth. :jump:

I just finished watching the tape of the game (we play Trinity this week) and there was plenty of holding (on both sides) not called.

The Trinity broadcast crew is the absolute worst I have ever heard. They never tell you what is going on the field and just ramble on while the game is being played. This is not just my opinion but many of my Trinity friends as well.

Everyone is entitled to opinions, so I respect yours. However, saying Trinity is the worst? Come on now. Trinity runs one of the best, if not the best radio broadcasts in high school. They have done it longer than anyone in Louisville and offer more to fans listening at home than ANYONE else. This isn't an opinion, its a fact.:thumb:

What are you basing this "fact" upon. Just curious.

I can tell you that during the broadcast you can email the crew and comment. You can listen to every game live on the web at THS website. You can listen to every game afterwards on the THS website. You can get actual game stats live as the game progresses on the WEB.

THS is broadcast on the same channel every game this year 970 am (The second most powerful station after WHAS in Louisville).

The broadcast is mainly focused on getting the best Play by Play and Comments out to the THS faithful that are not able to get to the game. Criticism is helpful... But only if it is objective.

Do other High School offer all of the above mentioned items.

What are you basing this "fact" upon. Just curious.

Trinity does in game email, live internet stats for all home games, live internet game broadcasts...not to mention they were the first in louisville to broadcast games on the radio.

I can tell you that during the broadcast you can email the crew and comment. You can listen to every game live on the web at THS website. You can listen to every game afterwards on the THS website. You can get actual game stats live as the game progresses on the WEB.

THS is broadcast on the same channel every game this year 970 am (The second most powerful station after WHAS in Louisville).

The broadcast is mainly focused on getting the best Play by Play and Comments out to the THS faithful that are not able to get to the game. Criticism is helpful... But only if it is objective.

Do other High School offer all of the above mentioned items.

No other high school in louisville offers live game stats, I know we were the first in kentucky to do so, not sure if anyone else does this.

What good has this thread brought? An X fan talking bad about T's radio. I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed, because if this was about a certain player whining about a call, the Mod's would have shut the thread down a long time ago. The people who perform these duties probably do it free of charge and performs a great service for people who live in/outside Jefferson County. Let it be, remember you have a choice, just change the dial to a FM channel.

The funny thing is and this is for any fan who complains about the other teams radio station or Internet broadcasting crew calling of the games, is where is their schools broadcasting team at? Seems if your school had one, you would be listening to it! No one forced you to listen to the game, and you didn't pay for it, so why complain, just be thankful that you can listen in....and that the other teams fans paid for it!