Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati Reds

Featured Replies

The Reds have done a ton for our Ludlow A.C. baseball program this past year. They paid all of the umpire fees for our team for summer ball and fall ball. They also gave an enormous amount of money for new gear which was horribly needed for our towns teams.

 

On Easter Sunday and again tomorrow they allow the team I coach, which consists of 8 and 9 year olds walk the field before games and attend for free. On Easter Sunday they even heard a story of one of our youngsters losing his mother 2 weeks earlier and gave him the game ball with which the last out was made.

 

I just felt that some would find the Reds doing this interesting since IMO especially the game ball incident is going above and beyond. Plus maybe this will get some fans off their back for below par play.:D On a serious note I'm very thankful for the Reds they got our program out of the hole and put excitment back into the game in Ludlow.

  • Author

I forgot to mention that this winter the Reds are giving all 3 of Ludlow's baseball fields a make over which is extremely needed. anyonr that ever played high school ball on the beach known as Lemker Field knows what I am talking about.

Great job Reds!

They invited our Erlanger Lions over and they got to walk on the field and watch the game. They have always been generous and they don't get enough acalades for the good things they do. JD

I forgot to mention that this winter the Reds are giving all 3 of Ludlow's baseball fields a make over which is extremely needed. anyone that ever played high school ball on the beach known as Lemker Field knows what I am talking about.

 

Well so far I have not seen any of the fields with anything new done to them. I hope you are right though and they fix them.

do they compare to GAB? That is a beautiful field and hope that the funds the REDS spend come from an account driven by the overpriced MLB players.

The Reds new Ownership is very serious about rebuilding "Reds Country" and these are just a few of the things the Reds are doing to help with the process. I think its great and look for more of this kind of stuff in the near future.

Bellevue has a Middle School team 100% paid for by the Reds. They are in a league with 7 Cincinnati Schools.

Well so far I have not seen any of the fields with anything new done to them. I hope you are right though and they fix them.

 

Now what would you expect to be getting done to the fields at this time of year? Snow removal?

Bellevue has a Middle School team 100% paid for by the Reds. They are in a league with 7 Cincinnati Schools.

 

So how do they find a coach for this team? Is it a paid position?

No one of the current staff members takes the team on game days. They all practice together.

No one of the current staff members takes the team on game days. They all practice together.

 

So who is the coach?

Are there any other NKY middle schools that have a baseball program. I thought Gray Middle in Boone County used to.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.