Cincinnati Reds

I forgot to mention that this winter the Reds are giving all 3 of Ludlow's baseball fields a make over which is extremely needed. anyonr that ever played high school ball on the beach known as Lemker Field knows what I am talking about.

I played H.S. ball on Lemker back in the 70's and at that time it was a nice field. It drained better than any field around back then. I played SS and the infield was always in good shape. A few years ago someone thought they were doing a good thing and made some changes to the field and now it is horrible. I wouldn't want to be an infielder on it today.

I played H.S. ball on Lemker back in the 70's and at that time it was a nice field. It drained better than any field around back then. I played SS and the infield was always in good shape. A few years ago someone thought they were doing a good thing and made some changes to the field and now it is horrible. I wouldn't want to be an infielder on it today.

I've played softball with some of my old buddies down there a couple times and I believe it was a couple of days after it rained. I swear there were waves in the infield.