Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati Reds

Featured Replies

Now what would you expect to be getting done to the fields at this time of year? Snow removal?

 

Well it is now april and i still dont see one different thing done to the baseball field.

Lemker Field, Hollingsworth Field and Caple Park in Ludlow.

Well it is now april and i still dont see one different thing done to the baseball field.

 

I haven't either.

I forgot to mention that this winter the Reds are giving all 3 of Ludlow's baseball fields a make over which is extremely needed. anyonr that ever played high school ball on the beach known as Lemker Field knows what I am talking about.

 

I played H.S. ball on Lemker back in the 70's and at that time it was a nice field. It drained better than any field around back then. I played SS and the infield was always in good shape. A few years ago someone thought they were doing a good thing and made some changes to the field and now it is horrible. I wouldn't want to be an infielder on it today.

I played H.S. ball on Lemker back in the 70's and at that time it was a nice field. It drained better than any field around back then. I played SS and the infield was always in good shape. A few years ago someone thought they were doing a good thing and made some changes to the field and now it is horrible. I wouldn't want to be an infielder on it today.

 

I've played softball with some of my old buddies down there a couple times and I believe it was a couple of days after it rained. I swear there were waves in the infield.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.