Going to Gatlinburg....

UKMustangFan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Mill in Pigeon Forge is great! Apple Tree Inn (also in P.F. is very good). Bennets b.b.q. is also in P.F. and pretty good.

Gatlinburg has the Log Cabin Pancake house on the upper end of town. This place has an abolutely Awesome Breakfast menu. All kinds of Panckes, I like the Blackberry pancakes the best. Also, the Peach and bannana pankackes are very good. You cannot go wrong with any of it. They also have very good meals / diner menu.

The Burning Bush is also very good.

The Smoky Mountain Trout House is excellent, it is close to Yoders motel/inn.

Have good time, I love that area.

The Old Mill in Pigeon Forge . Check out the stores in the Old Mill complex . Any place but The Hard Rock Cafe

:thumb: I have never heard agood report from a hard rock cafe anywhere. The one in Myrtle Beach is pathetic and I haven't been but have heard the same about the one in Gatlinburg.

The family's going to Gatlinburg this week, and I was looking for some suggestions on some good places to eat.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for starting this thread. :D I'm heading down in a month for the first time.

The Old Mill in Pigeon Forge . Check out the stores in the Old Mill complex . Any place but The Hard Rock Cafe

Ate at the Old Mill last weekend. GREAT, but expensive. My Family of 6 cost $140.00 w/tip encluded.

Fanny Farkle's Footlong Corndogs is a No Brainer. Than walk next door and get a Caramel Apple. :ylsuper: