Fairview Coach Tackett

If I had to use one word to describe Coach Tackett, it has already been used but is very true, it would be CLASS. Great Christian man with integrity in all he does. I hate to hear that he will no longer be on the sidelines at Fairview. I always looked forward to carrying his games. Coach, you will be missed by Go-Radio and the EKC. Good luck in all you do!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had to use one word to describe Coach Tackett, it has already been used but is very true, it would be CLASS. Great Christian man with integrity in all he does. I hate to hear that he will no longer be on the sidelines at Fairview. I always looked forward to carrying his games. Coach, you will be missed by Go-Radio and the EKC. Good luck in all you do!

:thumb: Great post GR!

I am a firm believer that good things happen to good people so I think that Coach Tackett will be back on the sidelines somewhere real soon.

Fairview lost an great football coach but more than that they lost a great individual that taught the kids more than just football.

The only people who will suffer in this situation is the players. They believed in coach Tackett and he had their utmost respect. He in turn also respected the kids. Any player that had the opportunity to play for Chad is a better individual today because of that experience.

Coach Tackett can walk away with his head held high knowing that he did things the right way and always had the kids best interest at heart. Can the individuals that were responsible for this fiasco do the same?

Good luck coach. I wish you the best.:thumb:

So what's the real deal here. Everyone seems to be pleased with his work and him as a person. I just don't understand. We played in their bowl game several years ago and it was a very good experience. His team played extremely hard and with class. Something sure doesn't smell good.

Here is a link to this morning story. This situation is truly unfortunate and I wish Chad all the best. Don't be suprised if he is back on the scene again on a sideline in the area this coming season.

http://www.dailyindependent.com/localsports/local_story_186234321.html

That article in the Daily Independent I am sure was printed by the writer the way it was told. I just hope that someday what really went on (the way I understand it from VERY creditable sources) will come out. I admire Coach Tackett for handling the situation with class, That shows a man with class and with the kids in mind and not his own personal goals, his goals are all about the kids and not his own. I have said as others have, Tackett brought class to the Fairview program. Good Luck Coach Tackett, seems like everyone on here is with you and supports you. :thumb:

So what's the real deal here. Everyone seems to be pleased with his work and him as a person. I just don't understand. We played in their bowl game several years ago and it was a very good experience. His team played extremely hard and with class. Something sure doesn't smell good.[/quote

The real deal is that Coach Tackett was not a puppet.

He will be missed at Fairview.

I am a firm believer that good things happen to good people so I think that Coach Tackett will be back on the sidelines somewhere real soon.

Fairview lost an great football coach but more than that they lost a great individual that taught the kids more than just football.

The only people who will suffer in this situation is the players. They believed in coach Tackett and he had their utmost respect. He in turn also respected the kids. Any player that had the opportunity to play for Chad is a better individual today because of that experience.

Coach Tackett can walk away with his head held high knowing that he did things the right way and always had the kids best interest at heart. Can the individuals that were responsible for this fiasco do the same?Good luck coach. I wish you the best.:thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: Best post of this thread! This really says it all and is so "on the money" about Coach Tackett and others. No need for me to try and express any more of my feelings, this post described what I was trying to say in several post. Great Post again Cvillecat. :ylsuper:

Wow this is an incredible turn of events just prior to the start of practice. These things don't just happen, the administration has probably been spinning this around since May. Good call on the story from the "Boss", a true orange blood that really does have insight!:sssh: