Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview Coach Tackett

Featured Replies

Through out the area there is a rumor that the administration is going to force him out and name Garry Mcpeek as head coach and Nathan McPeek as one of his asst. with the job Chad has done at Fairview I personally do not believe this, while I have not heard this from any Fairview boosters or Chad himself I have heard it from his players and his opponents. I have to feel there must be some truth to this with all the area talking an I think the administation should be ashamed. In the past few years they have made a habit of beating their rivals Raceland and making the playoffs and with the size school Fairview is I think thats all they can ask for.:fire: :fire: :fire:

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumors do nothing, but to hurt those involved and perpetuate comments, which are often unfounded.

  • Author

strike3 I really wish this was a rumor. I put in as a rumor because it has not been made official yet. If you want to strike it I will not complain

Mcpeek is new Principal not FB coach.

strike3 I really wish this was a rumor. I put in as a rumor because it has not been made official yet. If you want to strike it I will not complain
I'm just saying, often times rumors are just that, comments and with no substantiative support or fact, but sometimes just wishful thinking by some.

 

This instance may be accurate and time will tell.

I just spoke with Coach Tackett. I want to pass on that Mcpeek will not be replacing Coach Tackett. Mcpeek was hired as the new principal as others have stated.

Out of respect for Coach Tackett and the Fairview football program I would like to see this thread closed.

^^^ That is probably a very good idea cville, well stated :thumb: . Raceland and Fairview are rivals but I would hate to see/read any rumors unless it was confirmed. Imo all these do is hurt the kids and causes confusion amoung them. After all, it is supposed to the about the kids and no one else. Like I said, Raceland and Fairview are arch rivals but I have nothing but respect for Coach Chad Tackett, imo he has brought class to that program.:thumb:

As I said there are some truth to this. First Garry is not going to replace Chad if he leaves for a job in the area that he is going after. Look for Superintendent Bill Musick to replace Chad if he does leave since it will be so soon to the start of the season. With Garry and Nate McPeek both on the sidelines. Chad has been looking to leave and go to another school right down the road. So some in Westwood are not very happy about that.

As I said there are some truth to this. First Garry is not going to replace Chad if he leaves for a job in the area that he is going after. Look for Superintendent Bill Musick to replace Chad if he does leave since it will be so soon to the start of the season. With Garry and Nate McPeek both on the sidelines. Chad has been looking to leave and go to another school right down the road. So some in Westwood are not very happy about that.

Unless something official comes out on this subject then it is nothing more than speculation, I am not trying to discredit you at all. Can you provide a link on this and / or possible coahing change at Fairview? Unless something comes out public on this matter I will refrain from posting anymore on this. Imo it is not fair to any of the parties involved and especially not fair to the kids that play at Fairview.

  • Author

Bill Musick asked the school board to change their policy to allow him as super to coach.This is fact. I am a true fan of Chad and Fairview my post was to try to bring to the attention of the local people what was going on. People in the know did not appreciate the ways things were being done and were starting to talk around the kids I just brought it to the adults attention. Sometimes you people make me feel like Joan of Ark if you don't like the truth you burn the messenger

Let's leave the personal jabs to the pm's....

 

I'm sure at any school, there are some who aren't content with coaches and comment/rumors will begin. Some say Coach Tackett will say, while others say he will be replaced.

 

Time will tell and use this thread, to post any relative information, either way.

Unless something official comes out on this subject then it is nothing more than speculation, I am not trying to discredit you at all. Can you provide a link on this and / or possible coahing change at Fairview? Unless something comes out public on this matter I will refrain from posting anymore on this. Imo it is not fair to any of the parties involved and especially not fair to the kids that play at Fairview.

While not official, what he said was true. No links but it is more than just speculation.

Wow, after reading all the posts here...I am confused which way to believe....Only time will tell at this point I guess.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.