NKY Unsung Heros??

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron Allen of Silver Grove. He only played two years of organized basketball and had a great senior year behind Pelle and Wiseman. Allen had multiple triple doubles-and avg 9 rebounds and 3 blocks a game. Best game of the year was in the district, where he had 16 points (8 of 8 from the field) and 9 rebounds against Brossart. No telling how good he would have been if he would have played earlier in life.

I am a big 8th region guy. What about the improvement of the Shipp kid at Grant County. Didn't get any clock last year and made all region as a senior.

Much improved and led Grant this year. Also a fun kid to watch shoot when he caught fire.:thumb:

What's the name of that kid from Conner who went 13 for 13 from the field and 5 for 5 from the line for a perfect shooting nite during a district game? I'd say he needs to be mentioned at least once for such an outstanding performance. A nite like that should never be forgotten. Silly me for forgetting his name. Can anyone help me out here???

Aaron Allen of Silver Grove. He only played two years of organized basketball and had a great senior year behind Pelle and Wiseman. Allen had multiple triple doubles-and avg 9 rebounds and 3 blocks a game. Best game of the year was in the district, where he had 16 points (8 of 8 from the field) and 9 rebounds against Brossart. No telling how good he would have been if he would have played earlier in life.

Agree--I was trying to remember his name last night. He really improved from last year, and played much bigger than his size!!

What's the name of that kid from Conner who went 13 for 13 from the field and 5 for 5 from the line for a perfect shooting nite during a district game? I'd say he needs to be mentioned at least once for such an outstanding performance. A nite like that should never be forgotten. Silly me for forgetting his name. Can anyone help me out here???

Crews.

Are you thinking of Erik Thomas???

How about Franklin Daugherty for Walton?? Might have been a different 8th Region representative if he plays against Oldham??

Even if Walton has Daugherty and gets by Oldham, they still would not have beaten SK in the finals.

Even if Walton has Daugherty and gets by Oldham, they still would not have beaten SK in the finals.

That's what I mean. SK goes to Lexington. But the post is about those worthy of mention. I think Frank should be on the list.

How about Franklin Daugherty for Walton?? Might have been a different 8th Region representative if he plays against Oldham??

Well ofcourse we all know that I agree with this. I think he is one of the best post defenders especially for his size. I think he will do great on the next level when they move him more towards the 3 or 4 spot instead of the 5.