NKY Unsung Heros??

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has made his final decission but has not had the chance to tell the other coaches so he asked me not to put it on here until he had the chance to tell them in person.

Has Daugherty received any schloarship offers? If so, who offered him?

Division III is not a free education. The kids family has to come up with money.

Frank showed me the bottom line dollars the other day at SOAS when he was watching his younger brother play ball. We where comparing to some of the other schools letters. All I can say is Franks family will not have to come up with a whole lot of $. Sorry to disapoint you. Plus the fact this is a very good school to get an education from.

Frank showed me the bottom line dollars the other day at SOAS when he was watching his younger brother play ball. We where comparing to some of the other schools letters. All I can say is Franks family will not have to come up with a whole lot of $. Sorry to disapoint you. Plus the fact this is a very good school to get an education from.

I think he was just pointing out that Divison 3 schools don't offer athletic scholarships. I don't think he is disappointed.

First, I was just pointing out that D3 schools are not completely free for athletes. Where did I say his family would have to come up with a lot of money? I said the family has to come up with money and his will have to do this.

Secondly, why would I be disappointed? But,for the record, I am not.

First, I was just pointing out that D3 schools are not completely free for athletes. Where did I say his family would have to come up with a lot of money? I said the family has to come up with money and his will have to do this.

Secondly, why would I be disappointed? But,for the record, I am not.

The way I look at this is the money should not matter that is between the family and the school. Anymore these days you can get grants to almost cover the whole bill. We need to look at the good which is another Kentucky kid going on to play at the next level.:ylsuper: