bellalumni40

I don't get this thread. :confused:

It is obvious that 1000's of UK fans are dissappointed with the progress of the season.

Last years team...with 13 losses, swept by vandy & Florida, 2 runs of 3 straight losses and losses to Kansas, Indiana and (grrrrrr) UNC.

This years team going on 11 + losses, swept again by Vandy & Florida, another 3 game losing skid, and losing again to UNC, as well as Memphis, UCLA.

yeah, yeah.... I've heard it all before.

"UNC is a great team we lost to. "

"Memphis is a great team we lost to."

"At least we lost to some of the best teams int he nation."

:madman: :fight:

UK is supposed to be one of the best team in the nation.!!!

Fine, we lose some games against good competition. That isn't as big a problem as letting Georgia, Alabama, Vandy, Florida and Tennessee beat us.

Why would you be surprised fans are upset.

It is obvious that 1000's of UK fans are dissappointed with the progress of the season.

Last years team...with 13 losses, swept by vandy & Florida, 2 runs of 3 straight losses and losses to Kansas, Indiana and (grrrrrr) UNC.

This years team going on 11 + losses, swept again by Vandy & Florida, another 3 game losing skid, and losing again to UNC, as well as Memphis, UCLA.

Fine, we lose some games against good competition. That isn't as big a problem as letting Georgia, Alabama, Vandy, Florida and Tennessee beat us.

Upset is one thing....but basically trying to pool your money to buy a better coach while Tubby's still there is another thing! :eek:

Seriously! Some UK fans are going to wind up in the hospital with strokes and coronaries! Isn't that a little too seriously to be taking a game?

For the love of God, people! It's a basketball season, not the end of the world!

Upset is one thing....but basically trying to pool your money to buy a better coach while Tubby's still there is another thing! :eek:

Seriously! Some UK fans are going to wind up in the hospital with strokes and coronaries! Isn't that a little too seriously to be taking a game?

For the love of God, people! It's a basketball season, not the end of the world!

I understand completely. :thumb:

Personally, If Tubby came back for another year...I wouldn't be to upset about it. I have taken up for him for years.

We all know he is a good coach.

I don't expect a championship every year or even the final four all the time.

I don't really like losing 10 - 13 games a year.

I sure don't like losing 3 games in a row.

I dont know what changes there need to be, but I know the program could always be WORSE.

If Tubby was here for 6 more years, I dont think the program would fall apart and keep losing 10 - 15 games a season.

At least I would hope not.

Sometimes better one in the hand the 2 in the bush.

You dont get this thread?

I dont get the need for 14 threads to basically rehash the same things and beat the dead horse over and over and over again. Why so many to be commented on in a 24 hour period. Why cant most of these be in 3 or 5 different threads. It is painful to sift through all of the same trash on the entire college board. I am as disappointed as anybody, but seriously, its overdoing it.

You dont get this thread?

I dont get the need for 14 threads to basically rehash the same things and beat the dead horse over and over and over again. Why so many to be commented on in a 24 hour period. Why cant most of these be in 3 or 5 different threads. It is painful to sift through all of the same trash on the entire college board. I am as disappointed as anybody, but seriously, its overdoing it.

Ahhh...the voice of reason...doomed to eternal ignominy.