Patrick Patterson/Jai Lucas rumor

UKMustangFan

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If they are waiting, couldn't that put the job in jeopardy? Why do they want to play for a coach that doesn't run or put people in the pros?

What are you rolling your eyes at? Wouldn't the NBA be a concern of yours if you were Patterson. That post isn't negative TBing it's valid, and raises valid questions with recruiting.

If they are waiting, couldn't that put the job in jeopardy? Why do they want to play for a coach that doesn't run or put people in the pros?

A coach that doesn't put people in the Pros???? Look at Fitch, Bogans, Buike, Prince, Hayes, Magloire, Rondo, and I know there will be at least 2 from this team that will make it in the NBA at some point. I think I am missing a few, but Tubby DOES put people in the NBA...

What are you rolling your eyes at? Wouldn't the NBA be a concern of yours if you were Patterson. That post isn't negative TBing it's valid, and raises valid questions with recruiting.

Maybe some players want to play for a coach who they are comfortable with, and who they can trust. Also some players don't like the run and gun style. Patterson is being misused in that system right now because of Mayo, etc.

Tubby has had a decent number of players make it to the NBA by the way.....

(Prince, Bogans, Fitch, Daniels, Hayes, Buike, Rondo, Padgett(2 years))

I don't pay attention to recruits normally, but Patterson would be a much needed injection of passion. I've only seen him play once, and that was last night, but the kid is a hustler, a good passer, and a good defender. He reminds me a little of Jason Maxiell. He can get up. He's a must have.

OJ Mayo, imo, takes away from Patterson...OJ plays that Kobe Bryant "shoot 1st and look to shoot 2nd" style, so, it's kind of hard to guage how good he really is...He sure can run the court, block shots and rebound though...Hope the Cats can land him.....They could use Lucas, too. I think he would step in immediately and run the point and if he does decide to come, look for that uptempo style everyone seems to be clamoring for...He's a Rondo with an outside shot...