Louisville 76 Syracuse 71

Cdirty107

Why??

I really don't know...He's always been one of those guys that gets under your skin, but you don't really know what about him you don't like...Last night he was playing VERY cocky, after EVERY shot he made, he'd look at the closest defender like he made the Play of the Day. When the Cards started coming back, he started looking for fouls, and wasn't getting them, and that's why he disappeared those last several minutes.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Down from what was the deepest and most talented conference in history last year? Yup. Awful? You clearly don't watch many Big East games...

You may want to check last year's final RPI standings to see where "the deepest and most talented conference in history" ended up...

Is it true that Syracuse didn't score a basket for the last 9:10 of the game? If so, that is some serious defense.

You may want to check last year's final RPI standings to see where "the deepest and most talented conference in history" ended up...

Again with the RPI? Give me a break. If you watched the Big East last year and saw otherwise, stick to football...

And just for fun, show me a conference that has ever ended with 13 teams in the RPI top 100. I'll be waiting...

Again with the RPI? Give me a break. If you watched the Big East last year and saw otherwise, stick to football...

And just for fun, show me a conference that has ever ended with 13 teams in the RPI top 100. I'll be waiting...

Did I post anything that was incorrect?

What ranking would you rather use? Tournament success?

FYI, it's the Big Ten that was ranked ahead of the Big East, not the SEC.

I believe the Big East is the only conference with 13 or more schools, so I think that's impossible for any conference, no matter how good, to match that feat.

Did I post anything that was incorrect?

What ranking would you rather use? Tournament success?

FYI, it's the Big Ten that was ranked ahead of the Big East, not the SEC.

I believe the Big East is the only conference with 13 or more schools, so I think that's impossible for any conference, no matter how good, to match that feat.

And the RPI had the Big East above the SEC in football this year. Do you buy that? Conference RPI's are skewed by number of teams, and it's not a very accurate measurement of who is the best. And where did I say anything about the SEC being the #1 RPI last year? For the record, I tend to use an innovative theory for making statements like I made about the BEast last year. I watch every game I can, and say what I see...

And the RPI had the Big East above the SEC in football this year. Do you buy that? Conference RPI's are skewed by number of teams, and it's not a very accurate measurement of who is the best. And where did I say anything about the SEC being the #1 RPI last year? For the record, I tend to use an innovative theory for making statements like I made about the BEast last year. I watch every game I can, and say what I see...

The only difference is I never said this past year's SEC football was "the deepest and most talented conference in history."

It seems to me, and you probably would know better, that "the deepest and most talented conference in history" would be the number one rated conference, no matter what rating system was used, and advance at least one of its 16 members to the Final Four.:cool:

The only difference is I never said this past year's SEC football was "the deepest and most talented conference in history."

It seems to me, and you probably would know better, that "the deepest and most talented conference in history" would be the number one rated conference, no matter what rating system was used, and advance at least one of its 16 members to the Final Four.:cool:

With 5 fewer teams in the conference, the Big 11 had more teams over the top 100 RPI. I can go on all night about how bogus conference RPI is in who is actually better. Try my theory on watching and judging without basing it on flawed number systems.

And yes they were a big let down in the tournament. But they had 4 Sweet 16 teams and two in the Elite 8. You're a UK fan. You know how important it is to get to the Elite 8... :walk:

With 5 fewer teams in the conference, the Big 11 had more teams over the top 100 RPI. I can go on all night about how bogus conference RPI is in who is actually better. Try my theory on watching and judging without basing it on flawed number systems.

Man, that makes it even more surprising that they were ranked ahead of the Big East.

And yes they were a big let down in the tournament. But they had 4 Sweet 16 teams and two in the Elite 8. You're a UK fan. You know how important it is to get to the Elite 8... :walk:

Good one!:lol: Obviously, for UK, or at least its fan base, the Elite 8 isn't that big of a deal or important. If it was, Tubby would be under a lot less pressure.:thumb:

Good one!:lol: Obviously, for UK, or at least its fan base, the Elite 8 isn't that big of a deal or important. If it was, Tubby would be under a lot less pressure.:thumb:

I'm confused, I thought you loved Tubby. :D