Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JJ Redick...

Featured Replies

You guys are funny. Kerr and Paxson were undersized, slow by NBA standards and both had very good careers. It's like we are ignoring his improvement while at Duke on D and handling the rock. This isn't 18 year old JJ...

 

 

I think JJ still has time to have a solid NBA career.

I think JJ still has time to have a solid NBA career.

So do I. That's my point...

So do I. That's my point...

 

 

Got ya. Like someone said, he's naturally going to play the two. He isn't a good enough ball handler (at this point) to play the point.

So do I. That's my point...

 

I don't think you read the rest of my statement either. I think JJ could be very effective on a team that has a strong, tall, physical PG. I do not think that is the Orlando Magic. The two guys you mentioned, Kerr and Paxson, had probably the best guard of all time as their opposite who made not only them better but everyone else on the floor better. It is clear the big reason that he is not playing right now is not his offensive ability, but his defensive ability. Why else would Arroyo and Bogans be getting minutes ahead of him??? What does surprise me is that Diener is still managing to see the floor more.

This isn't 18 year old JJ...

 

 

Your right. If it was, he would be at Duke, scoring a lot more buckets than he ever will in the league.

You guys are funny. Kerr and Paxson were undersized, slow by NBA standards and both had very good careers. It's like we are ignoring his improvement while at Duke on D and handling the rock. This isn't 18 year old JJ...

 

Both also had some guy named Michael on their team..

I think he could possibly be a good role player but nothing more. Possibly a double digit scorer but not a consistent starter for a contender.

Redick

9 games played

13 minutes per game

5.3 points per game

.417 FG %

.467 3 Point %

.846 FT %

  • Author

^ he can still flat shoot it, he needs to get his stamina up, and injuries behind him...and he will be a contributor.

Both also had some guy named Michael on their team..

 

 

Good Point....... :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.