Mayfield 58 Lexington Christian Academy 36

14 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Red helmet video had me laughing my head off. Just 2 Mayfield die hards rolling with every play.

Yeah, they were great.   With some of their phrasing, they brought back memories of the old Leonard's Losers radio show.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

I'm one of the proud minority that picked Mayfield, that place has ended the seasons of a lot of great teams.   

I picked the Cardinals also.  Most outside this region don’t understand what War Memorial is about.  Things “just happen”!

When has Boley had 2 pick 6’s?? 

Congrats Big Red!  

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Red helmet video had me laughing my head off. Just 2 Mayfield die hards rolling with every play.

They were asking for donations to have enough they said to pay to the KHSAA to carry the game I think I am going to send them a donation. They were great the hardest I have ever laughed watching a sporting event. My wife came in my man cave and said I thought you were watching high school football.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just home from the game. Wow, I'm still bouncing off the walls. The Cards came to play tonight. Their offensive execution was phenomemal. Cartwright was on target all night long and their D didn't shut them down, but, slowed them down enough to get a few stops and forced some turnovers that were huge. The Hensley kid from LCA was everything he was hyped to be and then some. What a tough player. Both teams never quit and the score was a bit misleading as the Cards scored a couple of late TDs to seal the win. You could tell by midway in the 4th that LCA was about out of gas chasing all that speed Mayfield had across the field all night long. They looked like they had about a 25-30 lb per man advantage in the trenches, but, they were gassed late and the Cards took advantage. Great win for the Cards. LCA was an outstanding team.

• Like 7