Everything posted by JO1911
-
Open Job: Mayfield
It’s looking like it!
-
Coach Joe Morris Mayfield inducted into the KHSAA Hall of Fame
- Class 2A
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
-
Mayfield 58 Lexington Christian Academy 36
I Agree 100%
-
Boyle County Pound for Pound #1?
I really wish anyone involved with the Rafferty’s Bowl could set that up with BG..back when the state championships was at Western the entire town would make the 2 hour trip up the road..would have to think they would do the same for a big time showcase game like that against a very well respected program and high quality opponent..
-
Mayfield 58 Lexington Christian Academy 36
Just putting THE STATE ON NOTICE??
-
Mayfield 58 Lexington Christian Academy 36
Not tryna get off this thread and the subject of the content….GO BIG RED ??❤️. And this might be for another thread…but PADUCAH TILGHMAN is the Most underrated team in THE STATE...Western KENTUCKY!!!
-
Mayfield 58 Lexington Christian Academy 36
Big FACTS
-
Mayfield 58 Lexington Christian Academy 36
I’ve believed in this team since day1.. Thanksgiving and MHS FOOTBALL. Tradition ❤️❤️?
-
Mayfield 58 Lexington Christian Academy 36
As I stated in the preview thread, STATE OF KY IS ON NOTICE. Big RED MACHINE??
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
Same story every year. Smh By golly LCA better win it all this year or they’ll Never lol.. But I’m taking THE BIG RED MACHINE AT HOME.. only 2 losses since 2006 at War Memorial
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
Just a matter of time! Tik Toc
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
Gonna Be a LONG RIDE DOWN TO THE JACKSON PURCHASE AND BACK!!
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
3A isn’t as strong as the talk… and like I said the 5A team just beat Graves similarly to the same way Mayfield did
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
They beat CAL BY 2 and an 8-4 Lex Cath team… by a touchdown
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
I’d like to counter by stating Raceland and Pikeville would get all they wanted against THE CARDS. 31-13 and 48-21 just isn't convincing me…? Only common denominator here is Graves County. BG beat them 51-3. Mayfield beat them 42-7 the first game of the season… Both LCA and MAYFIELD have losses to top teams in 4A.. and TILGHMAN IS THE MOST OVERLOOKED UNDERRATED TEAM IN THE STATE. Mayfield lost to Tilghman by 7. LCA lost to Boyle by 9…. I’ll take the Big Red. War Memorial is Dangerous.!
-
Paducah Tilghman 42 Henderson County 27
PT taking care of business!! If I may ask, why was Carter out for this game?
-
Mayfield at Paducah Tilghman Predictions/Updates
If I’m not mistaken, I remember my uncle telling me that back in the day only 1 team made the playoffs per district . Tilghman and Mayfield used to play on Thanksgiving. Winner of the district got in. Others went home. The setup was different back then …And The Cards are actually #3 Nationally
-
BluegrassPreps.com Class 2A Football Rankings 8/28
They played WC once in 2012 and haven’t played them again since. Jonathan Jackson’s Senior year. Central won
-
Mayfield 59 Hopkinsville 6
GREAT!
-
Todd County Central at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
21-0 Cards
-
Mayfield 49 Caldwell County 7
Final from War Memorial. Cards continue to Roll!!
-
Pikeville 60 Lexington Christian Academy 21
Facts!!
-
Mayfield 50 Fort Campbell 7
Cards take care of business as usual.