Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield at Paducah Tilghman Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 77 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/02/2023 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cardinals make the trip to McWright Field to renew the second oldest rivalry in the state. Mayfield has won 17 in a row over the Big Blue Tornado, and the desperation at PT to end this streak is nearly palpable. What do you say? Will the streak finally come to an end this year? 

  • Replies 282
  • Views 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • When a team scores on special teams or defense, the other team gets the ball back (which cuts out chances for the team in question to score offensive touchdowns) 42 points is 42 points. 

  • Astro Domino
    Astro Domino

    I’m honor of the game tonight. A Mayfield-Tilghman program from almost 60 years ago.

  • If I wanted to I could go on and on about our 17 game win streak over PT, but the truth of the matter is 75% of the players on these rosters weren’t even born the last time Paducah won and they couldn

Posted Images

After the game we got last year, if we get anything close, we'll be in for a good one. PT physically won the line of scrimmage on both sides in that game and was able to make some things happen, however a lot of those things were negated because of penalties and overturned calls. 

If PT keeps on with the absurd amounts of penalty yardage like they have the first two games, it's definitely going to set them back. You can't make multiple mistakes against any Mayfield team and expext not to pay. 

PT's run defense is really good, I think it's the difference in the game. To be the man, you gotta beat the man though, and it's been a minute since the Tornado has been the man. 

I think both teams limit what's in front of them as far as big plays and we get a game scoring somewhere in the 20's. 

42-28 PT. They have everything they need. Control the emotions and penalties is they key. Have to win one some day, right? 

TilghmanPride - does PT have any other notable injuries other than Mooney?  Is D Ragsdale healthy?  I think he got banged up a little against the Mustangs.  

1 hour ago, GBR said:

Cardinals make the trip to McWright Field to renew the second oldest rivalry in the state. Mayfield has won 17 in a row over the Big Blue Tornado, and the desparation at PT to end this streak is nearly palpable. What do you say? Will the streak finally come to an end this year? 

It's Mcright Field, and still a big deal of a game. When they played on Thanksgiving at Keiler Field a long time ago it was even a bigger deal.

  • Author

You are are exactly right. I come from a long line of Wrights so it just slipped in there. ?

Paducah is more talented. Mayfield is more disciplined. I’m debating on coming to this one to see it. 
 

Mayfield I think just uses what they have better and typically make fewer mistakes. I’m going 35-28 Mayfield. 

  • Author

Word on the street is Nick Saban will be at this game. I have no official confirmation of this.

3 hours ago, GBR said:

Word on the street is Nick Saban will be at this game. I have no official confirmation of this.

Yes, rumor is Saban and Coach Prime may be there, I am picking Mayfield in another close one , but one play, one game the goal is Kroger field.

PT 36

Mayfield 27

21 hours ago, gcbleedblue said:

Paducah is more talented. Mayfield is more disciplined. I’m debating on coming to this one to see it. 
 

Mayfield I think just uses what they have better and typically make fewer mistakes. I’m going 35-28 Mayfield. 

You're half right. Mayfield is more disciplined but I would say PT is not more talented. They have a bigger offensive line.  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.