Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield 59 Hopkinsville 6

Featured Replies

I'll have to say that was the worst Hoptown team I've ever seen.

#2 Biggers for Mayfield needs to be put on the map for scouts. He can play at the college level. He is a lockdown corner on D and is electric on offense when he gets the ball in his hands. A Mayfield kid whose family finally moved him back home for his senior year after playing at Murray since 3rd grade.

28 minutes ago, snakesnot_2000 said:

I'll have to say that was the worst Hoptown team I've ever seen.

I am no expert on Hoptown but I was very unimpressed.  Fortunately the Red Helmet Video guys always keep it interesting. 

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I am no expert on Hoptown but I was very unimpressed. 

Me either.

 

On a side note. How good is the England kid gonna be?

This was not worth my time!  As the snake stated, this is the worst Hoptown team I think I have ever seen.

1 hour ago, snakesnot_2000 said:

Me either.

 

On a side note. How good is the England kid gonna be?

GREAT!

39 minutes ago, Toothpick said:

This was not worth my time!  As the snake stated, this is the worst Hoptown team I think I have ever seen.

I know it stinks for Hoptown, but they've had PT's number the last several years. Maybe the Tornado can finally get back in the winning column against them. 

Folks, there is a new sheriff in town and he goes by Biggers.

Several players got in on the fun last nite. Carter Morris had a monster game. Biggers was so good on both sides of the ball, and what about Josiah England? Wow! 

13 hours ago, snakesnot_2000 said:

I'll have to say that was the worst Hoptown team I've ever seen.

 

11 hours ago, Toothpick said:

This was not worth my time!  As the snake stated, this is the worst Hoptown team I think I have ever seen.

Mayfield is having some bad luck in their schedule the past couple years. Scheduling these teams that should be strong opponents and it isn't working out that way.

It’s a coach’s job to put his personnel in the best position to be successful. To win football games. As dominant as Juju has been these last three seasons, he looks mighty uncomfortable running out of the spread this year. He wasn’t even able to break one open against a very weak Hoptown defense. I don’t think it’s his fault though, I believe the sets and play calling are not in his favor, even when he gets the ball. He’s a big back, strong, stocky. He’s not overly agile or quick feet for cuts and jukes. He’s a straight up very faster bruiser. Think Derrick Henry. He needs to line up 5 yards in the backfield and punish between the tackles. North and south running. All the spread does is cause him to run east and west and find a hole somewhere. He’s not the type to put his foot down make a cut and jet up. We have to mix it up. Our coaching staff is too talented not to be able to throw in some different sets, different looks! We won’t win next week if the running game isn’t better! 

15 minutes ago, WarMemorialVet said:

It’s a coach’s job to put his personnel in the best position to be successful. To win football games. As dominant as Juju has been these last three seasons, he looks mighty uncomfortable running out of the spread this year. He wasn’t even able to break one open against a very weak Hoptown defense. I don’t think it’s his fault though, I believe the sets and play calling are not in his favor, even when he gets the ball. He’s a big back, strong, stocky. He’s not overly agile or quick feet for cuts and jukes. He’s a straight up very faster bruiser. Think Derrick Henry. He needs to line up 5 yards in the backfield and punish between the tackles. North and south running. All the spread does is cause him to run east and west and find a hole somewhere. He’s not the type to put his foot down make a cut and jet up. We have to mix it up. Our coaching staff is too talented not to be able to throw in some different sets, different looks! We won’t win next week if the running game isn’t better! 

You know I thought the same thing. I also think that offensive line hasn’t hit their stride yet. Mekhi looked more versatile with the offense than juju. I think this game he’ll have a breakout game. I understand PT lineman is special but I think he has a breakout game.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Neutral said:

You know I thought the same thing. I also think that offensive line hasn’t hit their stride yet. Mekhi looked more versatile with the offense than juju. I think this game he’ll have a breakout game. I understand PT lineman is special but I think he has a breakout game.

I agree as well..even back to the scrimmages it was obvious the offensive line was going to need time to come together and I am thinking along the same lines the PT game maybe that game...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.