Everything posted by WarMemorialVet
-
Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
Obviously C4 is C4. No need to say more. I got to catch some of the McCracken game, and I thought number 8 looked just as dynamic as him. Who’s he, #8?
-
Graves County 35 Mayfield 28
The graves being faster and more athletic had me on the floor! ? Still GGs though.
-
Mayfield at Graves County Predictions/Updates
Yeah it’s definitely too early to tell on Mayfield this year. I hear we are having considerable QB troubles. This game will tell a lot! This ain’t no early cupcake game to get the kinks out, they better come to play! Honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see mayfield drop this one. It’s early and we are somewhat still figuring things out. If I was graves, I would exploit that and throw EVERYTHING at us to get this first win in 15* years.
-
Mayfield 53 Owensboro Catholic 48 (2A State Championship)
To be the best you have to beat the best!!! From LCA to Beechwood to Ocatch we played the best team remaining in 2A each week. Each game the QB was the best in 2A. We beat Boley, well BW QB is better, beat him, well Atwell has all these stats this year he’s better than the rest. Beat em all! Crown Us!!!
-
Mayfield 31 Beechwood 28
This is just a form for people to voice their opinions nothing personal but some people clearly get upset when your opinions goes against theirs
-
Mayfield 31 Beechwood 28
You’re right. I’m done with it. We won
-
Mayfield 31 Beechwood 28
This is the point! As close as this game was we could be having a completely different conversation today! And idc but IMO and a lot of other peoples they missed 3 BIG ONES. We had 3 TDs taken away. What major calls did Beechwood have that affected the game as a whole? This game shouldn’t have been close at the end and it was a nail biter. Too close for comfort. that's all I’m saying. I understand as a beechwood fan you wouldn’t see it the same way and I’m happy we won but good grief.
-
Mayfield 31 Beechwood 28
-
Mayfield 31 Beechwood 28
I don’t want to go back and forth cause it was a great game for both sides and we did eventually get the win. But the ref who called the sideline hold was 4 feet from me. There was a ref 10 inches from the so called hold that didn’t move a muscle. And I’m trying to get the video of the goal line cross at the moment.
-
Mayfield 31 Beechwood 28
Would have been lovely if 3 touchdowns weren’t called back for ridiculous stuff. I was right behind the field goal post. That was NOTHING when juju ran the ball on the sideline for TD. He also crossed the TD line with the ball before the fumble! He was clearly in and I’ve got a friend who was on par with the line who has clear cut video! That ref was HORRIBLE!! None of those should have been called back. Good game Beechwood that passing attack was amazing. However, we should have won by at least 2 scores.
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
Nobody is overlooking Hensley at all. I’m way more worried about the run game than Boley. The rain comment was a joke. I believe our secondary will do well tomorrow and I'd definitely take our speed against LCA receivers all day. Been there done that, we handled their passing game well last year. Obviously this is a new year but I dare say their passing schemes probably haven't changed that much. The Trenches is what concerns me. We are a small school we don’t produce the biggest lineman. Disruption and penetration will be key. Can we break up their blocking patterns and get in the backfield hit him early? It’s key.
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
Very good stream with great quality. Just remember it is two mayfield fans who run it. It will be biased.
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
Light rain early in the day. Overcast at night. Hope it downpours the whole game lol
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
HUGE TRANSFER HELP! Gotta be the biggest transfer in Kentucky sports history. It’s like Lebron joining D wade back in the day. It’s literally championship or bust.
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
As far as predictions go, offense wins this game ironically. Both defenses will have to come to play for sure there’s no doubt about it, but the thing is that these are two very high powered offenses. You don’t really stop or contain them. You outscore them. I do however think our defense fairs better against their offense than their defense does against our offense. I call shootout and the team with the ball last wins. PS- just got done watching highlights on hensley from the season. If mayfield doesn’t wrap up we are going to have a very peaceful and quiet Thanksgiving. Lol. The way he bounces off people and avoids tackles is criminal.
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
What?! Somebody gave you pushback about the top qb in the state getting the top running back in the state?! In what world. It makes the world of difference.
-
Murray at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
Definitely wish I could say more on that! Lol ?
-
Murray at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
And with all that BGP still has us ranked 4th in 2A lol. I get some of your point, you’d think with all this experience we would be favorites to win it all, and before the season began I thought we were heavy favorites! Huge in fact. Then moves were made across the state. And Here we are. Murray will be beat, easily. And then the gauntlet begins.
-
Murray at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
Exactly what “who’s next” said. I’ll go even further and say that I wouldn’t be surprised if the Murray basketball coach tries to hold some of his players out for fear of getting hurt before the season. They’re always loads better at basketball and two of his stars play football. I believe the qb and a wr/s. No need to get them hurt on a guaranteed blowout loss that's gonna be super chippy and over physical.
-
Murray at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
Refs win…
-
Green County vs Taylor County Predictions/Updates
Go Green County!! ?
-
2A RPI Rankings - 2023
Ehhh I’m not so sure. I’d rather play anyone in 2A 3rd round than face that offense. The defense doesn’t worry me as much I believe we will be able to score. The offense is scary though. Last year I thought we did a great job containing him his weapons were solid but not great. Obviously we all know what they added no need to get into that . We just won’t be able to focus on the air attack so much like we did last year and I’m afraid it will hurt us. BUT we will be home and I’ll always take my Cardinals at home in November.
-
Mayfield 49 Murray 14
Hope we never see that crew again. Just sad.
-
Murray at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
I agree. Tired of seeing him undervalued and underused. If there was a game to let him go off it would be this one.
-
2A RPI Rankings - 2023
So Beechwood has 1 game left against a 2A #14. LCA has 2 games left against a #12 2A and then a 1A. Mayfield has 2 games left against #7 2A and very weak 6A team. I'm assuming OC stays where they are with their lead, but assuming everyone wins their remaining games the top 4 would stay unchanged. Correct? I feel like mayfield could close some ground beating Murray and then the 6A CC. But may not be enough for top spot.