Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Definitely a tough and competitive game, but I think this will be similar to last year's game but I think this time LCA will hold on for the win since they will have a legit run game unlike last year's match up. 

This is what all season has been leading up to in 2A. The next 3 weeks are going to be battles and this week is LCA at Mayfield. As far as a prediction I believe LCA has played the type of schedule that has them ready for this game. I feel like the whole game will be a battle and LCA eeeks out a victory at the end. Playing at Mayfield is no joke and it’s going be a tough battle. 

LCA 24

Mayfield 21

29 minutes ago, BillNye said:

I was given major push back earlier this year about the addition of Brady Hensley being the difference in this match up come play off time. I'm going to stick to that and if I die on that hill, so be it. 

LCA by two scores.

Interesting. Who pushed back on that? No doubt Hensley is a big addition for LCA this year and probably the biggest factor for LCA in this game and this entire season.

Here is question. I am being serious with this. Think about it before you comment.

Who is the better HIGH SCHOOL quarterback - Cartwright or Boley?

Looking at the stats, it is Cartwright. Cartwright has thrown a total of 9 interceptions over the past 3 seasons. An accurate passer who makes good decisions.

4 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Here is question. I am being serious with this. Think about it before you comment.

Who is the better HIGH SCHOOL quarterback - Cartwright or Boley?

Looking at the stats, it is Cartwright. Cartwright has thrown a total of 9 interceptions over the past 3 seasons. An accurate passer who makes good decisions.

I love Cartwright and he has been everything one could ask for from a high school QB and I would not trade him for anyone.  That said, Boley is as good a high school QB  as there is.  

• Like 1

Mayfield is certainly capable of a W but Mayfield will need to play their best game of the year to get a W.  War Memorial is one of the toughest places  to have to come and play for several reasons and Mayfield will need  every bit of help that the old stadium can provide. On a side note, the annual pig roast can only happen if the Cards win and I'm sure Morris can arrange for plenty of hog to go around for the boys.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BillNye said:

Willful ignorance. 

I am guessing this is the post I made in that thread that you are referring to:

"Mayfield has added some key players as well. LCA is missing their top rusher and top 2 WR from last year's Mayfield loss. LCA may have gained Hensley but they lost top players also. Two of those LCA players from the Mayfield loss were also key defensive players for LCA, and LCA just gave up 52 points. 

Too many question marks for me to jump LCA ahead of Mayfield."

You think that post is a slight against Hensley?