Paducah Tilghman 42 Spencer County 0

TilghmanPride

Spencer County played well and limited the possessions by PT in the 1st half, including a 10 minute drive to open the 2nd quarter before PT ever took their first possession. 

In the end though, the PT offense can strike in a short amount of time and they did. 

Starks came out of game and had to be helped off the field and will be big if it's anything serious at all as he is PT's leading receiver.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, TilghmanPride said:

Spencer County played well and limited the possessions by PT in the 1st half, including a 10 minute drive to open the 2nd quarter before PT ever took their first possession. 

In the end though, the PT offense can strike in a short amount of time and they did. 

Starks came out of game and had to be helped off the field and will be big if it's anything serious at all as he is PT's leading receiver. 

Any word on the severity of his injury?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

PT was playing in black helmets with nothing but a big T on the side of them. Have they been playing with those all season?

I haven't ever seen them playing in anything aside from their classic white helmets with the traditional "PT" logo on the side.

Photo Credit: Paducah Sun

Swaz0MZ.jpg

I have lost count at how many variations Tilghman has of uniforms now. They've got quite the collection. I wasn't a fan at first because I like tradition, but I've grown to like most all of them. Last night they had those helmets, black pants and blue jerseys with white numbers. A lot of people prefer the chrome helmets they have.