Boyle County 21 Corbin 14

TheDeuce

59 minutes ago, LethalPG said:

I may get crushed here, but feel like Corbin was better team and Boyle had the best player in Quiz.  And, maybe if the hurdle rule doesn’t exist the Redhounds win anyways.  Great high school football game. 

The hurdle rule does exist. At what point does it fall on the player/coach? What an awesome game to watch. Both teams left it on the field.

2 minutes ago, Breds82 said:

The hurdle rule does exist. At what point does it fall on the player/coach? What an awesome game to watch. Both teams left it on the field.

It surprised me that he kept doing it. Had he done it in the season and just not had it called?

16 hours ago, Breds82 said:

I realize it’s exist.  It does fall on player and coach.  I was just Stating the obvious, it killed 2 potential scoring drives (the last one was at 3 yard line).  Shocking that it happened 3X. 

This thread could be quoted in a previous thread about worst excuses after a loss. Why not just be proud of the game your team played against another great team. Don’t diminish your own teams loss by making excuses. Both teams played phenomenal and at the end of the day one of them had to lose. It was a great game!

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, CAT DIESEL POWER said:

This thread could be quoted in a previous thread about worst excuses after a loss. Why not just be proud of the game your team played against another great team. Don’t diminish your own teams loss by making excuses. Both teams played phenomenal and at the end of the day one of them had to lose. It was a great game!

If they didn’t have Tavy they lose the game. 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Congratulations to both teams. I was at the game and thought both crowds were very classy. It was a packed house! 

Corbin definitely passed the eye test and had opportunities to win the game. Then again, I think Boyle County had opportunities to extend the lead.

The going for it on 4th and 2 at the goal I didn’t like. The Rebels had an a chip shot to go up two scores late in the 4th quarter. It nearly came back to bite them but it didn’t. 

Excellent overall game from a fan perspective! 

• Like 1