Boyle County 21 Corbin 14

TheDeuce

1 minute ago, LethalPG said:

I may get crushed here, but feel like Corbin was better team and Boyle had the best player in Quiz.  And, maybe if the hurdle rule doesn’t exist the Redhounds win anyways.  Great high school football game. 

I don't think that's crazy. I've been trying to tell people that Corbin was great and they gave Boyle all they wanted. I'd also add that I thought Tavey fumbled that ball at the end.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, burreaux said:

I don't think that's crazy. I've been trying to tell people that Corbin was great and they gave Boyle all they wanted. I'd also add that I thought Tavey fumbled that ball at the end.

Appeared to be a fumble, but from the press box view on BCSN it’s hard to tell.  Props to those guys commentating a great game for the viewers. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LethalPG said:

Appeared to be a fumble, but from the press box view on BCSN it’s hard to tell.  Props to those guys commentating a great game for the viewers. 

Those kids do a great job, very professional appearance and sound.

2 minutes ago, Seybold24 said:

Congrats to Boyle on the win.

I'll say it again, Tavey was the best player on the field again, also Boyle loses that game without him. 

They are probably playing that game at Corbin or even Cov Cath if he isn't on the team. 

• Like 1