Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin at Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Corbin vs. Boyle County 159 members have voted

  1. 1. Corbin vs. Boyle County

    • Corbin
      25%
      41
    • Boyle County
      74%
      118

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, burreaux said:

Hot take warning: These are the two best teams (regardless of class) in the state playing. Sorry Louisville people.

Too bad we will never know.

Is it game time yet?

  • Replies 200
  • Views 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I wish these two teams could only meet in the finals but here we are. Corbin is amazing but I am going with Boyle County. 

  • PurplePride92
    PurplePride92

    Got my tickets. I’ll be there.  First HS football game in years. Lol.  

  • Actually, the all-time series between Boyle County and Corbin is tied at 4 games to 4.   The teams first met in 1977 in the regional championship game at Boyle with Corbin winning 37-15.  They again m

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, burreaux said:

Hot take warning: These are the two best teams (regardless of class) in the state playing. Sorry Louisville people.

I'll agree with half of that not sure about both. imo

23 minutes ago, burreaux said:

Hot take warning: These are the two best teams (regardless of class) in the state playing. Sorry Louisville people.

And then Paducah wins 4A. I’m kidding. Just wondering how they will/would matchup against these two.

14 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I'll agree with half of that not sure about both. imo

 

13 minutes ago, Astro Domino said:

And then Paducah wins 4A. I’m kidding. Just wondering how they will/would matchup against these two.

Paducah winning 4A, no.

1/2 of the statement I can live with. Everyone seems to agree that Boyle is the real deal. I'll acknowledge that I may be too high on Corbin, but I think that they are a very, very good team that is being slept on. 

59 minutes ago, burreaux said:

 

Paducah winning 4A, no.

1/2 of the statement I can live with. Everyone seems to agree that Boyle is the real deal. I'll acknowledge that I may be too high on Corbin, but I think that they are a very, very good team that is being slept on. 

The good thing about it is they can prove it tomorrow night. I don’t think they will.

Boyle 28

Corbin 14. 

I’m in agreement that Boyle is probably the best team in the state but I believe this will be close and a classic. I have too much respect for the Corbin defense.

Boyle    24

Corbin  21

calpreps.com

Boyle Co. 26 Corbin 21

61% chance Boyle County wins

 

As to Boyle vs Trinity:

Trinity 27 Boyle County 21

11 hours ago, burreaux said:

Hot take warning: These are the two best teams (regardless of class) in the state playing. Sorry Louisville people.

Extinguish GIFs | Tenor

11 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I'll agree with half of that not sure about both. imo

This.

19 hours ago, RetiredCoach1968 said:

That's a good point, I remember the Kelly Kid starting at center last year, I looked him up and he was a freshman against us and BC running behind him in the championship game. I have heard he starts both ways and has been out, so that could be a factor if he doesn't play or plays only one way. I went down to the FD game, and he was pancaking their dlineman and making numerous plays on Defense... That's the fun part of a game like this, the matchups within the game...of course we all probably remember his brother, not sure where he went but it was a big school if I remember correctly. 

Colt had a strain about a month ago, and sat out a couple of games but has played the last two and I expect him to go both ways tonight. His brother, Wilson, was the best lineman I have ever seen in high school. He dominated John Young (who was #1 recruit at 6'7" 315 lbs and went to UK) and Boyle beat LCA 72-0.  Colt is already ranked as 5th best lineman in the state and only a sophomore. 

I'll be happy being the best team in 4A after the season.  

Coach Greer and the Redhounds have been right on the cusp the past few years.  It will be the biggest challenge they've faced, but the upset takes place tonight @ Rebel Stadium.  I would love to see a good man in Coach Greer be able to get a state championship.  

3 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

As to Boyle vs Trinity:

Trinity 27 Boyle County 21

Calpreps may say that based on numbers but I've seen them both up close and personal and while most years it would not be but this season Boyle Co. is better that Trinity by that score reversed or maybe even a little more than 6 points.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.