Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin at Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Corbin vs. Boyle County 159 members have voted

  1. 1. Corbin vs. Boyle County

    • Corbin
      25%
      41
    • Boyle County
      74%
      118

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Hey @RebelI'm with Boyle Co. ?

B18F2DF4-2F6E-4172-B7D1-8214952EFBE7.thumb.jpeg.5e339decde6fba493af99a6de0f63f80.jpeg

  • Replies 200
  • Views 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I wish these two teams could only meet in the finals but here we are. Corbin is amazing but I am going with Boyle County. 

  • PurplePride92
    PurplePride92

    Got my tickets. I’ll be there.  First HS football game in years. Lol.  

  • Actually, the all-time series between Boyle County and Corbin is tied at 4 games to 4.   The teams first met in 1977 in the regional championship game at Boyle with Corbin winning 37-15.  They again m

Posted Images

The one game that stands out to me is the common game with FD! Corbin struggled while Boyle rolled! Coach Haddix is looking to add some more hardware to that heavy hand! I think Boyle wins this one in a dog fight! 
 

Boyle- 21

Corbin- 17

If not this year, I'm not sure ever. I think the Hounds do it! 

 

Corbin 38 

Boyle County 35 

Should be a great game & championship atmosphere at Boyle. Both teams are solid defensively and I look for a real similar score from last years matchup. Quisenberry is the X Factor, Boyle 28-24.

1 hour ago, Hard Work said:

The one game that stands out to me is the common game with FD! Corbin struggled while Boyle rolled! Coach Haddix is looking to add some more hardware to that heavy hand! I think Boyle wins this one in a dog fight! 
 

Boyle- 21

Corbin- 17

I tend to agree with you on the score. However, comparing the two games might not be the best approach. Corbin/Douglass was earlier in the season and the Redhounds roster was just rounding into shape. Boyle/Douglass was the last game of the season when all the pieces were in place.

11 hours ago, Paul Dean said:

Actually, the all-time series between Boyle County and Corbin is tied at 4 games to 4.   The teams first met in 1977 in the regional championship game at Boyle with Corbin winning 37-15.  They again met in the regional championship in 1982 at Corbin.  Corbin won again 28-13.  In 1992 Corbin won at home with a 10-7 victory in a 1st round playoff game.  They met again in the 1st round in 1994, with Boyle winning 14-7 at home.  The next meeting wasn’t until 2010 in the Cumberland Falls Pigskin Classic at Corbin, which Boyle won 42-10.  In the 2017 state championship game Boyle won 40-21.  In 2018, Boyle traveled to Corbin in the state semi-finals and Corbin blanked the Rebels 21-0.  In 2022 Boyle prevailed 32-26 in the state championship game.  It has been a great series between two very proud programs.

 

I was a Freshman at Boyle during the first meeting in '77.  It was close at half early 3rd Quarter then Corbin just took control of the game with their size and strength.  One of the strongest teams I've ever seen physically.  I know the '82 team is personal for you Paul Dean.  That game Corbin just ran and ran the ball and controlled the clock.  Converted a lot of 3rd Downs as I recall and kept Mike Harmon for Boyle bottled up on the ground.  

 

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

27 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

I tend to agree with you on the score. However, comparing the two games might not be the best approach. Corbin/Douglass was earlier in the season and the Redhounds roster was just rounding into shape. Boyle/Douglass was the last game of the season when all the pieces were in place.

I use that game because it is hard to judge growth for Corbin based off the games to follow! They beat JC easily but the following were blowout wins. How do you gauge growth of a team when the schedule presents itself as soft! This has been the issue for other teams on this site people focus so heavily on the strength of schedule. I am sure Corbin has improved but just as you stated that it was earlier in the season Douglass has improved since as well!
 

Boyle has beat LCA, Scott Co, Lex Cath, and Douglass at this point. All of those teams have been considered top tier in their perspective classes.

To this point Corbin has beat Catholic and Douglass the later part of this schedule is soft. The theatrics of the NIL deals and things may fool some but there is still 48 mins of football to be played and I just don’t see them beating Boyle at this point! 

Will this game be live streamed? 

The twins are awesome and a bonafide defensive force. But Haddix is a KY H.S. offensive whiz. I'm sure he has created so many offensive schemes to avoid them. And truth be told, having Bodner run wildcat will likely be a key part of that. 

First one to 21 wins this game.  Both defenses are too good to allow much more than that IMO.

Boyle Co 35

Corbin 14

Game stays close early and Boyle pulls away late to a 42-21 win. Of course, games can totally change when you factor in turnovers and explosive plays. If Boyle doesn't turn the ball over and doesn't let Corbin get behind them, I see Boyle winning. However, these are young men in front of a lot of people in a big game, you never know, it's the type of game the players will always remember, regardless the outcome...

1 hour ago, theguru said:

boylelaw.jpg

Darn, was looking forward to seeing a Boyle tailgate this Friday! I can only imagine how packed this game will be! This is a championship game in round 3! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.