Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin at Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Corbin vs. Boyle County 159 members have voted

  1. 1. Corbin vs. Boyle County

    • Corbin
      25%
      41
    • Boyle County
      74%
      118

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

19 hours ago, BEChargers said:

I think Boyle/ACS in 2010 was like 13000.  This will not come anywhere close to that.  

That was a perfect storm game for attendance with a high quality Boyle team and a best-in-school-history Allen County team playing just twenty minutes up the road. It gets forgotten in all the Boyle titles but that was a good football game.

  • Replies 200
  • Views 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I wish these two teams could only meet in the finals but here we are. Corbin is amazing but I am going with Boyle County. 

  • PurplePride92
    PurplePride92

    Got my tickets. I’ll be there.  First HS football game in years. Lol.  

  • Actually, the all-time series between Boyle County and Corbin is tied at 4 games to 4.   The teams first met in 1977 in the regional championship game at Boyle with Corbin winning 37-15.  They again m

Posted Images

image.thumb.png.90e596d98f0e18d6a139e21e6631f540.png

I don't know about the entire state and all, but yes, huge game!

I believe when the dust settles Boyle County will emerge as the winner. I have got to see this Boyle team play a few times this season in person and the Frederick Douglass game was eye opening. This years Boyle team is better than last years version and that spells trouble for everyone else. This will be the biggest test yet for Boyle and Corbin. Good luck to both teams!

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

I believe when the dust settles Boyle County will emerge as the winner. I have got to see this Boyle team play a few times this season in person and the Frederick Douglass game was eye opening. This years Boyle team is better than last years version and that spells trouble for everyone else. This will be the biggest test yet for Boyle and Corbin. Good luck to both teams!

Guys, Douglas is just not a very good team this year.. so not sure that game is a good comparison. 

21 minutes ago, FLYGUY said:

Guys, Douglas is just not a very good team this year.. so not sure that game is a good comparison. 

Speak for yourself. I would pick Frederick Douglass against any high school team in the state of Kentucky this year for the exception of a very few teams and they would be like Male, Boyle, St X, Trinity. Possibly LCA. To me those are the cream of the crop. I didn't pick Corbin to beat Frederick Douglass but they did it.  Freddy D is a good team, well coached and better than they get credit for. 

10 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Speak for yourself. I would pick Frederick Douglass against any high school team in the state of Kentucky this year for the exception of a very few teams and they would be like Male, Boyle, St X, Trinity. Possibly LCA. To me those are the cream of the crop. I didn't pick Corbin to beat Frederick Douglass but they did it.  Freddy D is a good team, well coached and better than they get credit for. 

I agree.  I think a most every team in the state would have 4 losses or more with the schedule that they have played.  Even though Trinity maybe down some they did go into their house and win 17-14 and my pick to win 6A this year.  True they have struggled some on offense but their defense is very good.    

50 minutes ago, FLYGUY said:

Guys, Douglas is just not a very good team this year.. so not sure that game is a good comparison. 

Wow! 

27 minutes ago, Knightwatcher said:

Wow! 

Guys, what I mean, is they are not as dominant and balanced as in years past. Saying that this years Boyle team is better than last based on that game is just fools gold in my opinion.  Again that is why I am commenting on Douglas. Are they a good team yes... but are they as good as last year, or other years right now.. no.... 

I'm I the only one that thinks this game won't be very close? I think Boyle wins by 3+ Touchdowns, I might be wrong but that's the way I feel. 

I think what will help Boyle in this game the most is that they're more dangerous in the air than on the ground, as good as the twins are they're not gonna be deep in the secondary, so they can kind of avoid them. If Boyles Oline can slow them down just a bit I think they'll win. With the focus being on Quisinberry and Brown, I think Geo could be key in this game he's averaging 32 yards per catch which is by far the most on their team and he might be the fastest guy on the team. I'm expecting him to only get single coverage. It's not often u play a team who's WR3 runs sub 10.9 in the 100.

48 minutes ago, Seybold24 said:

I'm I the only one that thinks this game won't be very close? I think Boyle wins by 3+ Touchdowns, I might be wrong but that's the way I feel. 

I think that's in the realm of possibilities, but I think it's more likely to be close. I could see Corbin winning, but not by more than 1 possession like I think Boyle is capable of.

Is it ridiculous to say that Paducah Tilghman matches up better with Boyle than Corbin?

3 hours ago, FLYGUY said:

Guys, Douglas is just not a very good team this year.. so not sure that game is a good 

The same can be said about Franklin County, but we'll talk about that another day. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.